my name jeff

unfairly banned

27 posts in this topic

hello i was unfairly banned because i was having internet problems so what happend i was getting really bad internet so i admit i left but i was gonna rejoin and then my internet fully stopped working so yeh i did break the rules but i didnt at the same time i would really recommend making some tokens or somthing like that so stuff like this doesnt happen maybe charge £1 for 1 token or something and i wouldn't rq but i had no choice would a really rq when i buyed the highest rank and the server? about 3 days after so thats it really  so please unban me if not ill just wait the days thanks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, my name jeff said:

i wouldn't rq but i had no choice would a really rq when i buyed the highest rank and the server?

1st. English 2nd.what is this about highest rank. but who am I to say. I'm just looking for some positive vibes. #harambae          #mynameisjeff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, K℩Ω❡ℐÅKℯ said:

@my name jeff Undead Uprising is not responsible for you WIFI connection, and if you broke rules we need to ban you. 

Bad internet connection is not a reason for breaking rules

kingjake sry i think u cant do anything because ur a zam member u can only report so u cant ban anyone and leave jeff alone 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, K℩Ω❡ℐÅKℯ said:

??? Did you eve read what I said? We have rules and unless its something super serious and you need to rq go but bad internet connection its nothing.

And a the end of his useless topic he said he can wait few days.

SO IF YOU CAN WAIT WHATS THE POINT OF MAKING THIS TOPIC, TELL ME CARL!

I am not going to ban him because I can't and he is already banned.

Shhhhhh kid this topic is not useless ur useless because u wont even help him u idiot he was explaining and u do not deside if this topic is over so can u just stfu

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't this ban appeal section or I came to "lets just argue like a stupid kids" section??? Take this to PM not here please.  @K℩Ω❡ℐÅKℯ @ZoMbieK9

I guess this could be pretty quickly approved because everyone can have internet issues and you won't do anything about that really. This can actually happend to everyone even it is admin or UU member. I havent seen your rage quit log and I dont know your past that well to decide (i cant even) but If we look at the fact that you are sure what rage quit is and when internet stops working you cannot do aynthing I guess? Then It is not a problem to forgive him this ban. @my name jeff Wait for any higher staff member to make a decision about your ban appeal.

luck with ya boi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frupissss said:

Isn't this ban appeal section or I came to "lets just argue like a stupid kids" section??? Take this to PM not here please.  @K℩Ω❡ℐÅKℯ @ZoMbieK9

I guess this could be pretty quickly approved because everyone can have internet issues and you won't do anything about that really. This can actually happend to everyone even it is admin or UU member. I havent seen your rage quit log and I dont know your past that well to decide (i cant even) but If we look at the fact that you are sure what rage quit is and when internet stops working you cannot do aynthing I guess? Then It is not a problem to forgive him this ban. @my name jeff Wait for any higher staff member to make a decision about your ban appeal.

luck with ya boi

thats exactly why i argued with kingjake

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your are allow to rq jeff.. but you have few minutes for join after it's considered a rq. I know your problem when you try to join ane you crash, me too i have this problem. But we can't Know if you lie or no.

But Good Luck for your unban.

(I am not irritaded against you .. i just hate how you knife.? )

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bradymanz said:

hmm, how long before you rejoined? 1-2 days?

When Brady goes full savage 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unban him....

anyone who has the common desencie to make a ban appeal obvious does care about bans, and most people who rq  intentionally don't even care. It's quite obvious he isint a faggot so give the guy a break, we all have internet problems every now and then. #makeinternetgreatagain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BrEn! said:

Unban him....

anyone who has the common desencie to make a ban appeal obvious does care about bans, and most people who rq  intentionally don't even care. It's quite obvious he isint a faggot so give the guy a break, we all have internet problems every now and then. #makeinternetgreatagain

well he was honest about it, i wouldnt mind unbaning him but i dont want gart to come at me full triggered mode so ill leave it alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was admin anytime I saw a zombie afk in spawn I'd check their ping right away, to see if they were afk'ing or was connection, and especially if it was a regular player that doesn't have a history of bans plus factor in the number of players on the server, but hey maybe thats just me being a godmin:thumbsup:

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have speak and speak and speak... but any decision have been take. 

And now i think à décision  would be too late.. ^^ him ban will be finish in few hours i think..

Don't worry go meet your friends  and look the really life.. ^^ and after when you come back you ban will be finish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites