My life

Baguette

I start to play Zam the 23 august 2013 with (Fr-skoll account )  , i need 6 months for Know to he have a Shop for buy ammo ,baricades ect.. i have meet lot of People to i have like... as skytecs,  alapoulka..  I miss them.. and after i start to have all the comunity against me , for what ? Because i missed to maturity, with kinder, and when he stop to play , i tryed to stop too. . But it was difficult and when i wanted to join zam , i was permban to zam.. and zem started , they acepte me and they gave to me a utility on the server they upgrade me to admin. But zam missed me .. and i gave my excuses to classixz and he unban me. I start to play again zam ,i gave my excuse to all players against who i had problems. . Especially with frupiss  and after i do a application for be member i Knew to i didn'tu have lot of chance to my application been accept let alone my interview.. i had reason for my interview , but now i know what is the problem .. (my english you can understand that in my text)  and after i began to speak with @Griggs @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ @gart3 

I want tell to them a big thank you for all this time spent, for help me.

And i want say thank you to all the comunity for this second chance.

I Knew you proof to i can change... and now i have a staff in zam and thd trust of all the comunity (Well almost) 

-sorry for my fucking bad english, i know to Some players will find my text with any utility and some players will think to they love me..?

But i needed to say that. 

Thank you for all .

And for players who want know to what i look like:  

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPPkYMO6MhZ0TeMRDcsdyE3EXi5K---qrqes_p8

• Upvote 3

• Community Manager

Uhm I feel bad if we had some arguments in past between us two so yh soz m9 

I see you are trying recently and you had became more mature person by my opinion. It's all how you deal with people. They will deal with you the same way you deal with them so keep up the good work 

(pls study english xd)

:cookie:

btw link doesnt work

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Frupissss said:

Uhm I feel bad if we had some arguments in past between us two so yh soz m9 

I see you are trying recently and you had became more mature person by my opinion. It's all how you deal with people. They will deal with you the same way you deal with them so keep up the good work 

(pls study english xd)

:cookie:

btw link doesnt work

I know for my english,  and wait! One day i will speak english really easy hehehehe