bug report

Nekro-Wolf

• Founder
10 hours ago, Nekro-Wolf said:

There is a chance then when u become a zombie u have the misty skin with all her powers, speedo . etc. it happened to me twice. humans see u as misty. it takes them some time to figure out I'm zombie xd

20160903182824_1.jpg

Do you have to do something to make this happen? (I'm going to roll out an update for the skin system soon due to the new skin that is being added)

1 hour ago, Classixz said:

Do you have to do something to make this happen? (I'm going to roll out an update for the skin system soon due to the new skin that is being added)

This bug is happen at à specific moment.

For me i know how do this bug , when we choose the class and skin ect.. you just need to wait to he stay "0 second " and we click on the class , and if we are zombie  (the once)  just when we have choose the class we have thé skin , what is weird , is to with skin we have speedo... or with arlinghton,  jetpack ect

But when à human kill us we become à really zombie after..

But i want say to if you have arlighton and you become à zombie with this skin don't use or abuse to jetpack  for kill à human, if he report you is bannable. (The Last years à zombie had have a bug where he had a gun and he killed all human with this gun.. (he have been ban 12days^^)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.