Bring back the old Nuketown please.

Beluga Whale

Question

Can you please bring back the old Nuketown? The Nuketown that you could have a good time camping in the house upstairs and get far into the game. The Nuketown that I remember from a few years ago. I understand that the community is going all "Anti-Knife," and all, but I bet a lot of other people want it back also. I see nothing wrong with camping, and I feel like you should play how YOU want to. Running around can take more "Skill" but 1. Taking away good spots on good maps isn't a good way to get a lot more people to join - and 2. At least to me, I've always like holding back a bunker while people attack, more than searching for the enemy. It's just me, and I understand that a lot of people like knifing more. Could we please have a vote? The new Nuketown is just... ehh. Not that much fun especially since it's the main map in all of the Black Ops Series. They've brought it back each time they made a new Nuketown. Almost everyone likes the map! And a lot of people like camping. Making it almost impossible to camp and get far into the game while having fun, kind of dumbs down Nuketown. While there are some good spots, they aren't that much fun to use and don't get you that far unless it's only like 2 zombies against you. So, like I said, can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE get a vote on if we should bring back the old map? If it's voted no, we don't bring it back. If it's voted yes, we bring it back, or just bring back some of the good spots. Thanks!

Also, Launch is one of the best maps in my opinion. But you normally only get 1-2, maybe just MAYBE 3 goes of Launch just because Nuketown is the next map. Could you maybe change the rotation to have Launch have some worse maps around it? Thanks!

~DolphinPanda007

• Upvote 3

7 answers to this question

It's a shame their isn't a new nuketown that can be used.....also I wonder who made the current launch map( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for camping, their is nothing wrong with liking to camp but it becomes a problem when players do it at the wrong time all the time from start to finish no matter how many players or zombies there are, also when its the same camping spot being used everytime a certain map comes up its gets stale pretty quick.

edit: you mentioned "good spots", every player can have a different definition of what constitutes a spot being good, some like an easy spot where they can survive everytime and others like a spot that will challenge them just to see how long they can survive

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can you please bring back the old Nuketown? The Nuketown that you could have a good time camping in the house upstairs and get far into the game. The Nuketown that I remember from a few years ago. I understand that the community is going all "Anti-Knife," and all, but I bet a lot of other people want it back also. I see nothing wrong with camping, and I feel like you should play how YOU want to. Running around can take more "Skill" but 1. Taking away good spots on good maps isn't a good way to get a lot more people to join - and 2. At least to me, I've always like holding back a bunker while people attack, more than searching for the enemy. It's just me, and I understand that a lot of people like knifing more. Could we please have a vote? The new Nuketown is just... ehh. Not that much fun especially since it's the main map in all of the Black Ops Series. They've brought it back each time they made a new Nuketown. Almost everyone likes the map! And a lot of people like camping. Making it almost impossible to camp and get far into the game while having fun, kind of dumbs down Nuketown. While there are some good spots, they aren't that much fun to use and don't get you that far unless it's only like 2 zombies against you. So, like I said, can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE get a vote on if we should bring back the old map? If it's voted no, we don't bring it back. If it's voted yes, we bring it back, or just bring back some of the good spots. Thanks!

Also, Launch is one of the best maps in my opinion. But you normally only get 1-2, maybe just MAYBE 3 goes of Launch just because Nuketown is the next map. Could you maybe change the rotation to have Launch have some worse maps around it? Thanks!

~DolphinPanda007

Edit: When I said "Anti-Knife" I meant to say "Anti-Camp."