this is dumb.

stlmokevin

Is just provocation, any utility to create this channel with this name  , even more when you know to more to  60 000 000  have see this symbole just before to receive Ball,  this type of subject  is the Kind of subject where we can't laugh. 

Try to find a another title as " 6 years old my head "

The biggest genocide of the world .. tsss

Stfu 

2 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

Is just provocation, any utility to create this channel with this name  , even more when you know to more to  60 000 000  have see this symbole just before to receive Ball,  this type of subject  is the Kind of subject where we can't laugh. 

Try to find a another title as " 6 years old my head "

The biggest genocide of the world .. tsss

Stfu 

what?

6 minutes ago, Griggs said:

I understand a bit first, then 60.000.000 people saw this symbol before receive Ball? So everytime you pick up a ball you will see a big fat swastika? Didn't really understand the part with the 6 years old my head either, made no sense, sawwy (

what i wanted say is to he can change the name of him channel   with the symbole of swastika to "6 years old" it was à metaphor tô the fact to what he did was not really mature.. ^^

You understand now?

1 minute ago, *FR*skoll said:

what i wanted say is to he can change the name of him channel   with the symbole of swastika to "6 years old" it was à metaphor tô the fact to what he did was not really mature.. ^^

You understand now?

not sure about the 6 years old thing, but I'm assuming you say that it's really childish to use a religious symbol and then write "this is not the nazi symol" ?

If someone joins a random international channel and then sees that text and symbol someone could think "yes! finally someone who understands that isn't the symbol of Nazism, a sign of Hinduism! +rep for him to educate others online"

Prolly no1 will though xd

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Griggs said:

not sure about the 6 years old thing, but I'm assuming you say that it's really childish to use a religious symbol and then write "this is not the nazi symol" ?

If someone joins a random international channel and then sees that text and symbol someone could think "yes! finally someone who understands that isn't the symbol of Nazism, a sign of Hinduism! +rep for him to educate others online"

Prolly no1 will though xd

Yes sure ... ^^ 

But i don't know if yes or no you are okey with me ?^^