not a UU anymore but always will be

Bluebird

shit happens, definitely a big shit was taken on UU in the past months, however it was inevitable, it was always going to happen, whether you wanted it or not.

One thing i will never understand is why kick out the old, but probably the most loyal members, just to get new 12 year old kids? Sure the youth is the future, but i have doubts that UU will even last the extra few years these kids need at this rate.

honest topic, i think so anyway, blue doesnt lie to much so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 6

Idk how but i understand all you said...?

In french : tu peux pas savoir à quel point ca me fait chier de te voir partir il restait plus que toi et moi on était les deux derniers français dans la comunauté,  skytecs ,alapoulka et toi maintenant,  j'y comprends plus rien ....

Je ne pense pas qu'on auras loccasion de se reparler , j'aurais aimé mieux te connaître,  je te souhaite une bonne continuation et espère te revoir vite sur le site ou zam Merci pour tout. 

Et tu verras un jour je serais member !

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I miss old UU

I, like Bluebird, stopped playing ZEM for a little bit. I didn't feel like getting on, slowly getting accustomed to Garry's Mod, until just now, a year later. I got on from time to time, doing a few games, but now, with all the members and old people gone, I feel empty with the community. I miss it, truly. I recently applied for ZAM Admin, to hopefully bring a little bit of stopping to the constant Ragequits and general mean-ness, but still. I saw BIGz today, on the server, and it felt good to see an old member, and even if you don't like the community, old members can still join. If you left because you didn't like the mod, do what you want. But if you left because you were kicked out, stop being sore and come back. UU needs more people. We need more people.

On 08/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Prjct_Chaos said:

I miss old UU

I, like Bluebird, stopped playing ZEM for a little bit. I didn't feel like getting on, slowly getting accustomed to Garry's Mod, until just now, a year later. I got on from time to time, doing a few games, but now, with all the members and old people gone, I feel empty with the community. I miss it, truly. I recently applied for ZAM Admin, to hopefully bring a little bit of stopping to the constant Ragequits and general mean-ness, but still. I saw BIGz today, on the server, and it felt good to see an old member, and even if you don't like the community, old members can still join. If you left because you didn't like the mod, do what you want. But if you left because you were kicked out, stop being sore and come back. UU needs more people. We need more people.

can you like stop replying to everything?

ty

• Upvote 5

• Dennyb locked this topic