ZAM Translations

Classixz

• Founder

View the full document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SbEqMNp2U41glgUkx_jqC8C6W_Br8ZskijQICoCrz4U 

Translations are needed for the following languages:  French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, PolishPortuguese and Russian. (If someone would like to go through the English ones as well to fresh them up a bit or fix any grammar or what ever could be in there feel free to do so.)

The more people willing to contribute the better, it's good if there's more than one person on the same language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People currently working on translations: 

French: @*FR*skoll, @aShamed

Italian: @horky*

German:

Spanish: @Dennyb, @KingJake

Simplified Chinese:

Traditional Chinese:

Japanese:

Polish: @░MyXa░, @ZoMbieK9

Portuguese: @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ

Russian: @KingJake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to send a reply or notify me somehow if you want to make some changes as I have to give you access to edit it.

If you have any questions or anything regarding translations this topic will be the best place for it.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

@classixz_name_1.png

I've started learning the Portuguese language, but I feel like I can be able to do it (have a good understanding of it). I'm currently available at the moment to help or assist your project.

Here's my Gmail and you can think about it → [email protected]

You're welcome!

Nice , you speak Spanish too ? 

• Founder
33 minutes ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

@classixz_name_1.png

I've started learning the Portuguese language, but I feel like I can be able to do it (have a good understanding of it). I'm currently available at the moment to help or assist your project.

Here's my Gmail and you can think about it → [email protected]

You're welcome!

Added.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nekro-Wolf said:

why just don't go English to whatever language on internet. and ..... copy paste what u want inn other lang.

You're right they could be translated from the internet.

You probably didn't read Classixz's comment on the "ZAM Black Ops 3" topic or maybe you did read it but you probably didn't understand it properly. Classixz personally thinks that it's better to ask people that know the language for a better translation instead of using an automatic one.

Hope you understand now.

10 minutes ago, Nekro-Wolf said:

Btw . isn't brebe Japanese?

Weird how I said the same exact thing. You read my mind real good.

It's Brebe's decision if he wants to help out.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, horky* said:

i can help with italian; so i have to dowload the file, modify it and send it back?

is it normal that there is no LANG_ITALIAN ???

I talked about other languages with classixz aswell, currently if they aren't in the file they are not supported by black ops 3, it is possible to add them via modding, but it really isn't worth it.
All languages that are in the file right now are all the languages that are supported and that need translation, dw about the rest.

2 hours ago, My Name Is WEISS said:

I can honestly say that the Russian translation of absolutely wrong. And Russian players will be difficult to understand the meaning of the translation

then help us out ;D

the more people we get to help, the faster zam will be playable.

This is to everyone; if you find some time spare, and you're one of those language speakers, make sure to help out, its just convenient and will speed up the process. I understand that people have college, uni worth, for example im doing an assignement right now, but in that spare time its worth doing this, since we all want to play it on bo3 anyway

47 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

then help us out ;D

the more people we get to help, the faster zam will be playable.

This is to everyone; if you find some time spare, and you're one of those language speakers, make sure to help out, its just convenient and will speed up the process. I understand that people have college, uni worth, for example im doing an assignement right now, but in that spare time its worth doing this, since we all want to play it on bo3 anyway

I have a lot of free time. and I will be glad to help)

I noticed one thing. Why there have Zombie transform? 

REFERENCE                ESCAPER_LONG_SPRINT

LANG_ENGLISH             "Zombie Transform"

LANG_FRENCH              "#same"

LANG_GERMAN              "#same"

LANG_SPANISH             "#same"

LANG_SIMPLIFIEDCHINESE   "#same"

LANG_TRADITIONALCHINESE  "#same"

LANG_JAPANESE            "#same"

LANG_POLISH              "#same"

LANG_PORTUGUESE          "#same"

LANG_RUSSIAN             "#same"
Fix it please :D 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, My Name Is WEISS said:

Classixz. New Russian translation is almost ready. I translated almost all that was needed))))

@My Name Is WEISS I change some stuff in your translations thx for help really didn't had time today, you wrote some stuff wrong so I had to do it so russian will understand it right.

9 hours ago, My Name Is WEISS said:

I can honestly say that the Russian translation of absolutely wrong. And Russian players will be difficult to understand the meaning of the translation

and lul bro some of them you just switched places for words for in english it would be Barricade Health and u switched it to Health of the Barricade so don't say its wrong

• Dennyb pinned this topic