ZoMbieK9 Youtube Videos

ZoMbieK9

14 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

@ZoMbieK9

I'm not too sure if that was just a setup or if that was an actual kill.

Good job, I guess. :/

How can you think it's a setup? xD

He clearly just played on a Sniper Only FFA server where you must do last nice. So the guys going up the stairs all have 29 kills waiting to do last nice.

(Except for ZK9)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ZoMbieK9 said:

Thanks for the support if u guys need a video edited like mine ask me or greeny

edited? like how edited? xd not to be rude or anything, but I doubt u can do anything advanced from the things I've seen so far. But if I'm wrong feel free to disprove me =D

If you want to learn about video editing and think that's fun u should defiantly try to find some cool videos about sony vegas, after effects, cinema 4d, autodesk max 3d etc =)

57 minutes ago, Griggs said:

edited? like how edited? xd not to be rude or anything, but I doubt u can do anything advanced from the things I've seen so far. But if I'm wrong feel free to disprove me =D

If you want to learn about video editing and think that's fun u should defiantly try to find some cool videos about sony vegas, after effects, cinema 4d, autodesk max 3d etc =)

mate im twelve too advanced

Just now, ZoMbieK9 said:

mate im twelve too advanced

No, it's not. And you are lucky you are 12 and have people like me to tell you this.

A lot of people who are successful started out young, start learning programming or something now and you will be a pro when you aren't even 18 yet. Geez, just imagine what you could started doing when you were 12, if I had been introduced or even known there was something called programming when I was 12 I would probably be a millionaire by now xD

Also

The top super-successful entrepreneurs that started young:

1. Jo Malone – 9 years-old: Made own perfumes with flowers from the garden and grated Camay soap.

2 . Richard Branson – 10 years-old: “I don’t think that Britain has been very good at getting young people to understand what enterprise is,” explains Branson. “I started when I was 10 years-old, growing Christmas trees. I worked out that, by the time I left school, these trees would be fully grown and I’d be able to make lots of money and, therefore, retire at 18. Unfortunately, the rabbits ate them all.”

3. Hilary Devey – 10 years-old: Pulling pints for her father after the bailiffs had taken all they had.

4. Lord Alan Sugar – 11 years-old: It was evident form his childhood that the bright young boy would one day grow up to be a great businessman. He built himself a bicycle from an old frame as his family could not afford to buy him a new one. By the age of 12 he started earning his own money by working part-time for a greengrocer, and by the time he was out of high school his earnings were higher than those of his father.

5. Baronness Martha Lane Fox – 15 years-old: Started an in-house dating agency at her school. She says: “It quickly crashed and burned as my classmates cottoned on to the value of the data they were merrily handing over to me.”

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Griggs said:

No, it's not. And you are lucky you are 12 and have people like me to tell you this.

A lot of people who are successful started out young, start learning programming or something now and you will be a pro when you aren't even 18 yet. Geez, just imagine what you could started doing when you were 12, if I had been introduced or even known there was something called programming when I was 12 I would probably be a millionaire by now xD

Also

The top super-successful entrepreneurs that started young:

1. Jo Malone – 9 years-old: Made own perfumes with flowers from the garden and grated Camay soap.

2 . Richard Branson – 10 years-old: “I don’t think that Britain has been very good at getting young people to understand what enterprise is,” explains Branson. “I started when I was 10 years-old, growing Christmas trees. I worked out that, by the time I left school, these trees would be fully grown and I’d be able to make lots of money and, therefore, retire at 18. Unfortunately, the rabbits ate them all.”

3. Hilary Devey – 10 years-old: Pulling pints for her father after the bailiffs had taken all they had.

4. Lord Alan Sugar – 11 years-old: It was evident form his childhood that the bright young boy would one day grow up to be a great businessman. He built himself a bicycle from an old frame as his family could not afford to buy him a new one. By the age of 12 he started earning his own money by working part-time for a greengrocer, and by the time he was out of high school his earnings were higher than those of his father.

5. Baronness Martha Lane Fox – 15 years-old: Started an in-house dating agency at her school. She says: “It quickly crashed and burned as my classmates cottoned on to the value of the data they were merrily handing over to me.”

why dont u become my business studies teacher

lel ex topkek 

atleast you know wat entrepreneur is, surprised

4 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

why dont u become my business studies teacher

lel ex topkek 

atleast you know wat entrepreneur is, surprised

You want your business studies teacher to talk to 12 year old kids and tell them to man up?

I mean yeah, ofc I know what an entrepreneur is, but I must say, I am probably not fit for the job, try to hire Donald Trump =)

However, maybe I could be your English teacher, it's not "atleast" it's at least, we will have a test on this along with other grammar questions this Friday, if you do not succeed I would like to see you for a jiffy after class so I can help you out, if this doesn't work I would like to invite you and your parents to the evaluation talks this Spring.

14 minutes ago, Griggs said:

You want your business studies teacher to talk to 12 year old kids and tell them to man up?

I mean yeah, ofc I know what an entrepreneur is, but I must say, I am probably not fit for the job, try to hire Donald Trump =)

However, maybe I could be your English teacher, it's not "atleast" it's at least, we will have a test on this along with other grammar questions this Friday, if you do not succeed I would like to see you for a jiffy after class so I can help you out, if this doesn't work I would like to invite you and your parents to the evaluation talks this Spring.

luckily i dont have english class anymore  =)

im surprised i got a cheeky C even though i clearly suck since swedish skid is telling me i am =(

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

luckily i dont have english class anymore  =)

Yeah, I can tell. XD

17 minutes ago, ░MyXa░ said:

i clearly suck since swedish skid is telling me i am =(

Yes, Swedish people are always correct, and also, you used "skid" very correctly, good job))) xd

• Upvote 2