RQS Server needs admins

***James Emery***

Frupiss will never be added back as admin, we were planning on making Frupiss an admin, but he stopped playing and started acting retarded so he is a no.

Not sure about virus though.

ZAM US have 3 people on average and EU has 4. We do NOT need admins because of this tbh. But also if you see a Rage Quit, report it. dennyB have done a better job at taking care of reports in a week than a lot of our former admins did in the entire time they were admins.

We will first of all not make people to admin if they don't play the server, and since nobody plays, nobody is also becoming admin, especially not morons.

• Upvote 4

• Director of Administration
2 hours ago, Griggs said:

Frupiss will never be added back as admin, we were planning on making Frupiss an admin, but he stopped playing and started acting retarded so he is a no.

Not sure about virus though.

ZAM US have 3 people on average and EU has 4. We do NOT need admins because of this tbh. But also if you see a Rage Quit, report it. dennyB have done a better job at taking care of reports in a week than a lot of our former admins did in the entire time they were admins.

We will first of all not make people to admin if they don't play the server, and since nobody plays, nobody is also becoming admin, especially not morons.

the fact that you have agreed with this retarded system and retarded move to just delete everyone even they have been working for their positions hard, playing years to be where they were is more retarded than me trying to point on this fact so poeple stop living in hope that something will be better, you could just group together with clan mates and talk about all of that so you could sort out poeple that deserve it or people that are inactive and then make decissions & same with staff and let me remind you---- staff team you had here was the best you could find on servers and they were working, they were interested, mature, friendly, did great moves while deciding about something, you switched that for nothing gg. you think im retarded but im only showing the truth and trying to think real , i am honest to people i dont make up i have no need for that. i was able to help and offered help cause i could be on forums and servers 24/7 cause i can, constantly working with you here but it was weeks and weeks contacting gart3 with only one and same answer, lazy and inactive thats current team (except denny he is trying i can say and u) so why should people think its fine? i know you are not worried about anything , you are the boss here you wont lose anything , you will always have what you think about but im thinking with poeple here, i stand for community , for them because you have betrayed them instead of being on their side, youre looking on my behavior as its offensive against you and your system but im standing up for whole community. even when i was on admin position i breathed with zam people, it hasnt made me anyhow better than them, i have there family thats breaking up, i was in everyday contact with them, the way to understand all of them is to be same as them , they talk about different stuff between each other than talking to any admin, you dont know their opinions or what they really want or what they hate here, i talk honest cause i talk to them like a mate not like you that leader that can say anything and poeple will just listen to it without any excuses ,
i dont act retarded i wanted you to wake up and see that from the right angle not that leaders view that wont lose anything...
..poeple leaving more and more 

staff pos. should be only deserved by long time of work for it not some "apply" system where you just follow steps and voila. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Frupissss said:

they have been working for their positions hard, playing years to be where they were

Ehhh no, it's not and never has been hard to become an admin in ZAM, all you need is common sense, play on server once in a while. That's it, being friendly and mature has never been something that ZAM admins have been known for.

staff team you had here was the best you could find on servers and they were working, they were interested, mature, friendly

Unfortunately you're right. They probably were the best the ZAM could offer lol, but being SLIGHTLY smarter than a bunch of 10 year olds isn't really an accomplishment to me.

And nope, let me break these down 1 by one.
Working: If you call playing a game and if you see someone leave you type "!tb @<id> 2d rq2" a job, then sure, gz you can complete a ask that a 6 year old can.
Interested: Hard to say, very different between people, some were just interested in power and if they don't have it they stopped playing, some were just interested in just having fun (which is fine, but no need to be admin) so they didn't do shit to administrate the server. And there is quite a few more reasons that could be added here. (ofc some people liked helping out the server, +rep to all of u)
Mature: XD YEAH RIGHT, mature? really?
Friendly: .... No, a lot of admins (not all) were not friendly and rather rude and impolite.

you think im retarded but im only showing the truth and trying to think real , i am honest to people i dont make up i have no need for that.

I think the shit you're saying is kinda retarded, yeah, but showing truth? no, can't say that's really true.

You keep saying that ZAM is dead, well do you know the reason for this?
What if I told you that you are the reason that ZAM is dead? All you are doing is crying and crying. Time for me to say something to every admin that lost their rank.

Don't be a bitch, if you fall down you get back up.
If you lose something you take it back.
If you truly want something it can be all yours with a little hard work. Let's take you @Frupissss as an example, after the topic I created about kicking everyone out, did you get back up, did you fight for your position back as an admin? Let's take a look at your connection history to ZAM.

5b098e41df2d4542a0f2a423ea11a439.png

You played 33 minutes of ZAM since I posted the topic on September 10th ... way to go

• Upvote 1

If you are the one who's standing up for the ZAM community, than it's a wonder ZAM didn't die earlier.

I respond to all my messages on Steam, I accept all friend invites I get, I interact with the community and new people of ZAM, I help as many new people as I can, if I play 10 games of ZAM I really only play 1, the rest of the time I dedicate my time to help the new players of ZAM, I always try my best to speak the truth and see things in a realistic way.

A lot of people can confirm that all of this is true, and I think I've done a pretty amazing job over all these years, UU and ZAM have been like a time-bomb, but great people such as @stlmokevin, @The One Patriot, @iamindy33(before he lost his mind), @uvenus, and a few more have made the time slow down and really helped the server not die sooner, and to all of you that made a difference I just want to say Thanks, thanks for everything.

Keep having a positive attitude! :)

But this seems to be the end of ZAM in BO1.

• Upvote 2

Like I said after the move to "rebirth" the clan, why couldn't it have just waited until bo3.... After seeing the server browser and mods for myself I'm actually pretty excited(even ordered a gtx 1060 to run in good)

Also I pleaded to have a vip weekend so maybe zam could at least get a little momentum because it was obvious it was going downhill... Still waiting for that Halloween event kek will the server even be up by than.

Now as long as this bickering keeps going on(it's not like any staff is taking control of the situation just name calling) it's making the community worse and worse and that will make it even harder to make zam sucessful on bo3

• Upvote 1

Just now, Griggs said:

I don't think ZAM in BO1 will impact ZAM in BO3 in a negative way, when BO3 ZAM is up OG BO1 players will probably make up 0.00001% of the player base.

Just a question, how will you be able to get onto the BO3 server for sure?

Isn't it matchmaking? 

On 8-10-2016 at 8:54 PM, Griggs said:

If you are the one who's standing up for the ZAM community, than it's a wonder ZAM didn't die earlier.

I respond to all my messages on Steam, I accept all friend invites I get, I interact with the community and new people of ZAM, I help as many new people as I can, if I play 10 games of ZAM I really only play 1, the rest of the time I dedicate my time to help the new players of ZAM, I always try my best to speak the truth and see things in a realistic way.

A lot of people can confirm that all of this is true, and I think I've done a pretty amazing job over all these years, UU and ZAM have been like a time-bomb, but great people such as @stlmokevin, @The One Patriot, @iamindy33(before he lost his mind), @uvenus, and a few more have made the time slow down and really helped the server not die sooner, and to all of you that made a difference I just want to say Thanks, thanks for everything.

Keep having a positive attitude! :)

But this seems to be the end of ZAM in BO1.

It's not just about helping the new people and being nice to them

But it's also necessary to keep the players who are were (zam is ded cuz of stupid "rebirth" lel topkek) Playing. Cause look what you've done now, everyone is gone.

I can remember you being a dick to me alot, that's not what people want from a "co-founder",Let's take an other game for example; ask yourself this; if the creator of the game comes only to shit on you, would you keep on playing? Yeah, we all know the answer to that.

I truly enjoyed my time on zam, untill the rebirth thing. I gave it a shot but nah, no one played and if they did, they would rq after they died. I also pointed you on this issue, but all you did was "nahhhhhhh not a problem". Yeah, look at where you are now. We should've all listened to classixz, when he tried shutting it down. He saw that it wasn't gonna last long anymore, but no, we (and by we i mean the people who paid for the site and serverhost) wasted money, on a game they couldn't even enjoy for long.

Anyway, what i'm trying to point out here is that you're being very childish, you're making everyone look like they didn't do shit, while they did more then you probably ever did in these 3 whole years of zam. I can tell you right here right now, that this server had amazing admins, most of them not playing anymore now. @iamindy33 was probably the best to fuck around with, to have a good time with, but no your dumb asses decide to ban him, yeah he did something bad but who didn't? And there were a few others. No im not going to say names cause this post is towards griggs and griggs only.

I was deciding on posting this shit, but hell why not. The worst it can do is still not point you on your childish acts and behavior. 

cya

Edited by aShamed
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, aShamed said:

I truly enjoyed my time on zam, untill the rebirth thing. I gave it a shot but nah, no one played and if they did, they would rq after they died. I also pointed you on this issue, but all you did was "nahhhhhhh not a problem". Yeah, look at where you are now. We should've all listened to classixz, when he tried shutting it down. He saw that it wasn't gonna last long anymore, but no, we (and by we i mean the people who paid for the site and serverhost) wasted money, on a game they couldn't even enjoy for long.

How would you know if they RQ'd or not?

I play often and not many people RQ, and if they do I report them.

• Upvote 1

I don't find That he have less players active on thé website.

But what you don't understand is that not only the faut of @Griggs , @gart3.

Hé have some people who don't have the time to play, with the school, wait thé holidays, and you will sée that plauers will be more active on thé website and on zam.

On that good day.

8 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

I don't find That he have less players active on thé website.

But what you don't understand is that not only the faut of @Griggs , @gart3.

Hé have some people who don't have the time to play, with the school, wait thé holidays, and you will sée that plauers will be more active on thé website and on zam.

On that good day.

didn't you leave

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, aShamed said:

I can remember you being a dick to me alot, that's not what people want from a "co-founder",Let's take an other game for example; ask yourself this; if the creator of the game comes only to shit on you, would you keep on playing? Yeah, we all know the answer to that.

Yeah, we all know the answer to this, let's take the example of CS:GO. Developers are retarded, gaben doesn't give a fuck. Doesn't give people Support via Steam Support and look, tons of people plays that shitty game. So your argument is quite invalid.

Also a little note for you: I give people exactly what they deserve, if you are a kind person who just wants to have fun in a game, well congratulations I will be rather nice towards you. If you are completely retarded, rude and disrespectful I will treat you the exactly the same. But don't worry, you are just a victim of Griggs wraith, he was so mean towards everyone. Yeah right.

23 hours ago, aShamed said:

I also pointed you on this issue, but all you did was "nahhhhhhh not a problem". Yeah, look at where you are now. We should've all listened to classixz, when he tried shutting it down. He saw that it wasn't gonna last long anymore, but no, we (and by we i mean the people who paid for the site and serverhost) wasted money, on a game they couldn't even enjoy for long.

Oh look who's acting like a smart ass, well yeah, I might have said it's not a problem, because it's really not a problem, all I want to do is have fun while playing a game, and to me playing ZAM is still fun, the only problem was that retards were attracted to it and to smart people it was the exact opposite because it was already crowded with "retarded, rude 18 year olds that act like 6 year olds" and ddosers.

Also Classixz didn't try shutting ZAM down? wtf are you on about. Classixz can shut down the website, ZAM and ts3 with a click of a button. So it's all on him if he wants to shut them down or not, and I am the one who is for shutting everything down lol.

On 2016-10-13 at 8:58 PM, aShamed said:

Anyway, what i'm trying to point out here is that you're being very childish, you're making everyone look like they didn't do shit, while they did more then you probably ever did in these 3 whole years of zam.

Well, almost all admin didn't do shit. Also I didn't do as much as I could have done either, but........ I've probably done more in these 3 years than you have and ever will in your entire pathetic little insignificant life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

Yeah, we all know the answer to this, let's take the example of CS:GO. Developers are retarded, gaben doesn't give a fuck. Doesn't give people Support via Steam Support and look, tons of people plays that shitty game. So your argument is quite invalid.

Also a little note for you: I give people exactly what they deserve, if you are a kind person who just wants to have fun in a game, well congratulations I will be rather nice towards you. If you are completely retarded, rude and disrespectful I will treat you the exactly the same. But don't worry, you are just a victim of Griggs wraith, he was so mean towards everyone. Yeah right.

Oh look who's acting like a smart ass, well yeah, I might have said it's not a problem, because it's really not a problem, all I want to do is have fun while playing a game, and to me playing ZAM is still fun, the only problem was that retards were attracted to it and to smart people it was the exact opposite because it was already crowded with "retarded, rude 18 year olds that act like 6 year olds" and ddosers.

Also Classixz didn't try shutting ZAM down? wtf are you on about. Classixz can shut down the website, ZAM and ts3 with a click of a button. So it's all on him if he wants to shut them down or not, and I am the one who is for shutting everything down lol.

Well, almost all admin didn't do shit. Also I didn't do as much as I could have done either, but........ I've probably done more in these 3 years than you have and ever will in your entire pathetic little insignificant life.

Soudently i love you

4 hours ago, Griggs said:

This answer shows once again how childish you respond when people step up to you. You just can't take it that people tell the truth about you and your "pathetic little insignificant life" can you?

Anyways I really couldn't bother about how you think about me, I already made it in life lmao(Oh lord I can already see your response to this rofl). but where are you? Yeah... let's just not start about that.

And wtf do you even mean by "griggs wraith" its fucking letters, on a fucking screen. I honestly couldn't bother Xd I was just supporting my point of yeah well, what this whole topic is about, how childish you act, respond and just generally are.

Well, I'm pretty much done proving my point here. cya

and @*FR*skoll You're still a nobody, so please stay out of this.;) 

Edited by aShamed
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aShamed said:

This answer shows once again how childish you respond when people step up to you. You just can't take it that people tell the truth about you and your "pathetic little insignificant life" can you?

Anyways I really couldn't bother about how you think about me, I already made it in life lmao(Oh lord I can already see your response to this rofl). but where are you? Yeah... let's just not start about that.

And wtf do you even mean by "griggs wraith" its fucking letters, on a fucking screen. I honestly couldn't bother Xd I was just supporting my point of yeah well, what this whole topic is about, how childish you act, respond and just generally are.

Well, I'm pretty much done proving my point here. cya

and @*FR*skoll You're still a nobody, so please stay out of this.;) 

If you don't like the community and the people in it stop posting on their website xD