Bruh.

*Fr-skoll 2 n

Please if you create New staff choose those Who Play often , not those Who will play 1 hours on 12weeks.

And lot of players who can use lookup ect.. 

But choose people who don't have play unless 1500hours  (simple exemple).

We need that players know that we are based on some rules.

On those.... CREATE NEW STAFF ;)

(And mature staff)

Edited by Skillzzzzz
  • Upvote 2

• Dennyb locked this topic
  • Griggs unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Skillzzzzz said:

But ... what is dificult ?  To find  how choose good guys for the staff or aply thé staff  to the players.

If you can explain to me please. @Griggs

There aren't a lot of people that play, and of the people that do play they probably don't want to go through the work of staffing the server.

IK u asked griggz but I help anyway. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Prjct_Chaos said:

Well here I am!

(narcissist)

but i really do want to help :(

Chaos you don't have been with us during 1 year, and soudently you Come Back and you want have a staff ? Some players wait that since 1 or 2 year...

Be patient. And i will be the once who will suport you.

Just now, Skillzzzzz said:

Chaos you don't have been with us during 1 year, and soudently you Come Back and you want have a staff ? Some players wait that since 1 or 2 year...

Be patient. And i will be the once who will suport you.

I played sporadically over the past 2 or so years. And I come back after an elongated time to see this. After about a month of so of playing, I made a decision. It DOESN'T MEAN I need staff, it means I want to help. But with the situation placed in front of UU, I applied. IDK man, I'm not sure how else to help...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Griggs said:

yes, we want someone who plays at least once per week and isn't retarded.

Very hard :-(

It can be easy... Oh fuck i didn't read the "isn't retarded"... it will be difficult to find someone who are not ahahah is a joke...

I have some ideas gracjan, my name is Jeff, btc,  skoll...

Edited by Skillzzzzz

@Prjct_Chaos 

Hey, and do lot of reports! :)

I find That buring, those Who have Never spend time for do one report and soudently they want become admin. Don't burn all the stages. ?

Do as me(report,report,report...). :)

And the only thing that kept me for become member, Was my english. (During the interview)

Show us, that you can be à person who can, potentially be in the UU staff.

Just now, *FR*skoll said:

@Prjct_Chaos 

Hey, and do lot of reports! :)

I find That buring, those Who have Never spend time for do one report and soudently they want become admin. Don't burn all the stages. ?

Do as me(report,report,report...). :)

And the only thing that kept me for become member, Was my english. (During the interview)

Show us, that you can be à person who can, potentially be in the UU staff.

Well, I'm talking to gart as soon as he gets on Teamspeak, so far he couldn't. But I'm getting to him today.

I was mature UU member who played regularly, and even now without UU play daily and file reports when I can. I could easily work as staff to assist, but not sure they will give it to a "new" untrustworthy Canadian guy. :)

Member, staff or not, I still do what I can to help new players and the server.

cheers <3 

Edited by Crouch Dragon
  • Upvote 2

• Director of Administration
59 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

Why not just go back to giving all the players the notice command, it's not like there is an abundance of players so it shouldn't be a problem for staff to sort through them and than you can easily see who is able to handle simple commands.

abuse, too mamy kids just gettin rekt on zam and they makin up the situations all the time so im not sure they would use it properly

*notice HE IS HACKING, notice CAMPING AS ZOMBIE AND KILLED ME*

then you just cant give someone penalty when you dont know which kid got rekt and started spaming !notice just to express his madness and show the other guy (who possibly done nothing wrong) that you cant mess with him xd

1 hour ago, Frupissss said:

abuse, too mamy kids just gettin rekt on zam and they makin up the situations all the time so im not sure they would use it properly

*notice HE IS HACKING, notice CAMPING AS ZOMBIE AND KILLED ME*

then you just cant give someone penalty when you dont know which kid got rekt and started spaming !notice just to express his madness and show the other guy (who possibly done nothing wrong) that you cant mess with him xd

yea some kids are obviously going to use it that way but some for good, if the admins aren't retarded like griggs claims them to be they should easily be able to tell the difference, if a player gets notcied for rq than just check the logs for proof and if they rejoined.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

yea some kids are obviously going to use it that way but some for good, if the admins aren't retarded like griggs claims them to be they should easily be able to tell the difference, if a player gets notcied for rq than just check the logs for proof and if they rejoined.

in theory this would be a good idea, but there are a bunch of obstacles, bad RQ log, admins that don't know how the RQ log works and therefor bans/notices people that shouldn't be banned/noticed, and to top it all of we have a downie who is ddosing b3, and while b3 is down we won't get notices or RQ-logs.

4 hours ago, aShamed said:

Good job you just called all your players retarded looooool

Basically..... Ye, well aren't they? XD

Also, you're one of them. One could think you would be smart after being in school for like 13 years while you are 15  13 years old, but I suppose not XD

#Kindergarten=School xd

Honestly, if you can't read date of births, i'm not the one being retarded here. Anyway not going to discuss with you cause it'll just be a low level conversation. 

If you'd really still care about your server you wouldn't be saying shit like this, you'd actually be putting effort in it :D 

3 hours ago, aShamed said:

Honestly, if you can't read date of births, i'm not the one being retarded here. Anyway not going to discuss with you cause it'll just be a low level conversation. 

If you'd really still care about your server you wouldn't be saying shit like this, you'd actually be putting effort in it :D 

I mean you act like 10 tbh, but ye whatever (=

13 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

yea some kids are obviously going to use it that way but some for good, if the admins aren't retarded like griggs claims them to be they should easily be able to tell the difference, if a player gets notcied for rq than just check the logs for proof and 

Some Kids... they all will abuse to command.

• Upvote 1

Let's try "vote kick" enabled. I've seen it on other servers and it works - even though everyone's immediate thought it "no it will get abused".

Trust me it doesn't because you need unanimous vote for it to even pass through.

So if EVERYONE on server is in agreement that player X is AFK, or shooting cades, or not playing objective then it gets voted on. Remember, at least one person with common sense can hold it back from passing by using their discretion, so it can and does work.

Try it, what do you have to lose in reality?

cheers,