Again...French Idea.

Baguette

I propose that by the fact that, We are a community very diversified in country, we could organize a New system, Or there would be several representatives of each country, and every monday All the representatives of their country , and say what it was happened during the week.

With that we will know what is happened in germany or america or France...

Tell me what you think of it. ?

• Director of Administration

I mean not every week is happening something super special so it needs to be announced to a different speaking people just because they can't learn english. This community is international from he beggining and main language that we use to communicate with each other here is english. Would be a good idea if there were an announcements translated to a few main languages (ex. English, Russian, Poland, Deutsch, French etc.) in the top of the website so people won't miss anything when something is going on and even they are not very good in english they could understand perfectly what is gonna happen. 

As I said not ever week is happening something special or sometimes months you know. It's pretty much only about chatbox and few topics that are 'exciting' at the moment.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Frupissss said:

I mean not every week is happening something super special so it needs to be announced to a different speaking people just because they can't learn english. This community is international from he beggining and main language that we use to communicate with each other here is english. Would be a good idea if there were an announcements translated to a few main languages (ex. English, Russian, Poland, Deutsch, French etc.) in the top of the website so people won't miss anything when something is going on and even they are not very good in english they could understand perfectly what is gonna happen. 

As I said not ever week is happening something special or sometimes months you know. It's pretty much only about chatbox and few topics that are 'exciting' at the moment.

I understand what you said, but you just said that we can't give news all weeks if it is not spécial news... i understand and i am okey with u. So you're okey with m'y idea? 

• Director of Administration
11 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

I understand what you said, but you just said that we can't give news all weeks if it is not spécial news... i understand and i am okey with u. So you're okey with m'y idea? 

Yeah If I understood your idea correctly you meant It like there would be every week (Monday) an announcement for each country with summary of informations what happend recently? I guess you meant this but what If there wasn't anything you could tell them? 

42 minutes ago, Frupissss said:

This is what I mean :) And also it would be needed to fill country while youre registrating so system can assign you specific group (so system knows what language youre talking and you can get right translated announcement). It would be wierd If youre from Russia and get announcement in polish right? XD And most of registrated people are here from steam so It wouldnt be that easy to sort people like that. 

My opinion, but Im not against your idea I understand that pretty much and It is not bad but its a lot of work to make this actually work )

MAYBE an public announcement where you click on your country and It shows you the translated version. 

But people that are gonna be used as translators NEED to understand perfectly english because you need to translate exactly the same from english to that specific langauge.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, to advance a community you need;

1. A community (which this obv doesn't have atm, almost no one posts shit on the website)

2. Good idea's, not just shit that advances YOU (you have been posting these shitty "french idea's" and yeah, i wonder why, maybe cause you're french? And have been dying to be a higher part of UU don't get why though, there's nothing about it tbh)

3. Explain your idea's in proper english so people can actually understand it.

Hope this helped you, and please. Try to laugh tomorrow, else it's just a waste of a day (; 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is not only the comunity who are dead (as you can say ) is you aShamed... You are nothing since all time,and it's easy to criticize my english, because you have only this insult against me but when i speak with @Crouch Dragon or @gart3 they say that my english isn't perfect,  but they understand what i say and they corriged me when i need, but when it's you i can only read someone who cry as a baby and can't attempt to understand what i say. 

And when you say that "Good idea's, not just shit that advances YOU (you have been posting these shitty "french idea's" and yeah, i wonder why, maybe cause you're french?"  You criticize french... but why you learn this language? A lack of organization in your ideas... 

And if i do this post is only because no one speak on the server.. i try to enliven the website, and please try to be more mature, i can understand that you don't like me and sometimes you want become sad with me.. but do that with an utility no when i don't say something against you Princess.

14 hours ago, aShamed said:

Honestly, to advance a community you need;

1. A community (which this obv doesn't have atm, almost no one posts shit on the website)

2. Good idea's, not just shit that advances YOU (you have been posting these shitty "french idea's" and yeah, i wonder why, maybe cause you're french? And have been dying to be a higher part of UU don't get why though, there's nothing about it tbh)

3. Explain your idea's in proper english so people can actually understand it.

Hope this helped you, and please. Try to laugh tomorrow, else it's just a waste of a day (; 

Want some popcorn with that salt? xd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

15 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Is not only the comunity who are dead (as you can say ) is you aShamed... You are nothing since all time,and it's easy to criticize my english, because you have only this insult against me but when i speak with @Crouch Dragon or @gart3 they say that my english isn't perfect,  but they understand what i say and they corriged me when i need, but when it's you i can only read someone who cry as a baby and can't attempt to understand what i say. 

And when you say that "Good idea's, not just shit that advances YOU (you have been posting these shitty "french idea's" and yeah, i wonder why, maybe cause you're french?"  You criticize french... but why you learn this language? A lack of organization in your ideas... 

And if i do this post is only because no one speak on the server.. i try to enliven the website, and please try to be more mature, i can understand that you don't like me and sometimes you want become sad with me.. but do that with an utility no when i don't say something against you Princess.

when are you gonna learn, DEAD SHIT CANT BE BROUGHT ALIVE AGAIN (unless it's like a living thing ofcourse)

& i don't criticize french, it's a beautiful language, but why not post more how should we call it, Global? idea's, Something that apply's to everyone and not just you. I mean it's sooo obvious you're posting this shit only to advance your own rank

8 hours ago, aShamed said:

when are you gonna learn, DEAD SHIT CANT BE BROUGHT ALIVE AGAIN (unless it's like a living thing ofcourse)

& i don't criticize french, it's a beautiful language, but why not post more how should we call it, Global? idea's, Something that apply's to everyone and not just you. I mean it's sooo obvious you're posting this shit only to advance your own rank

ZAM is living as long as (some) players play and it is advancing. Which it is, by the way, when Classixz is working on BO3 with the beta mod tools, the community is getting ready for a lot of new players and people to the mod and community itself.

25 minutes ago, aShamed said:

Jesus fucking christ you must be the dumbest kid ever known to fucking mankind 

If im not fucking talking to you then just shut the fuck up

If/when you comment on someones post expect other people to do the same.  Reacting like that just makes you seem like a douche. I understand you're obviously bitter about how things went, but you're attitude in general says a lot about you.

• Upvote 1