The Hazmat skin

moses

I don't even play ZAM anymore, but where's the connection between a hazmat suit and zombie limbs? I mean, I get it, they're infectious, but why limbs of all things?

Objectively speaking though, shitty idea and not gonna happen. No offense.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ramsy said:

I don't even play ZAM anymore, but where's the connection between a hazmat suit and zombie limbs? I mean, I get it, they're infectious, but why limbs of all things?

Objectively speaking though, shitty idea and not gonna happen. No offense.

Hazmat suits are generally more durable than, well, normal clothes and skin. His idea is to make it seem so in-game, by making it harder to limb him. For now, the only thing he has is gas, which is really shitty (for zombies) but goes away quickly.

So make it so it starts with limb protector, not so it takes like 5 limbs, absolutely shit and fucking terrible idea, me and ramsy arent good friends at all, and we have never agreed on something, but that idea is just fucking terrible.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BrEn! said:

So make it so it starts with limb protector, not so it takes like 5 limbs, absolutely shit and fucking terrible idea, me and ramsy arent good friends at all, and we have never agreed on something, but that idea is just fucking terrible.

ikr How to kill the campers?

I have yet to see a single person use the skin, yet I see nova gas grenades spammed everywhere, I guess its a bug that non vip's get, its pretty annoying that the grenade affects you as a human if the person who throws it died.  Honestly if you're not going to bother fixing it just get rid of the whole thing if nobody uses it

21 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

I have yet to see a single person use the skin, yet I see nova gas grenades spammed everywhere, I guess its a bug that non vip's get, its pretty annoying that the grenade affects you as a human if the person who throws it died.  Honestly if you're not going to bother fixing it just get rid of the whole thing if nobody uses it

anyone without a skin automatically gets a gas grenade