A question

Altair

• Director of Administration

This mod is owned by some clan. That needs to be managed. People who plays ZAM or are any connected to here are part of "group" and its called community. And you won't believe it but it needs to have community manager unless youre not leading this all on ur own.

"need" is a strong word.

The community doesn't "need" anyone other than Class and Griggz, honestly. Indy wasn't community manager for THAT long, and neither has Gart been for very long. I would say the MOD/Community has existed longer without one than with one.

And that isn't a dig at either of them, just saying..

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Frupissss said:

This mod is owned by some clan. That needs to be managed. People who plays ZAM or are any connected to here are part of "group" and its called community. And you won't believe it but it needs to have community manager unless youre not leading this all on ur own.

leading what? u kno , i see u are using big words , lead , manager or etc , but what we see in real , this is game , people click on join bottom , a round starts with count down , some people become zombie and look for surviver , surviver die , round finish ,gg or bg , another round ... thats all

7 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

"need" is a strong word.

The community doesn't "need" anyone other than Class and Griggz, honestly. Indy wasn't community manager for THAT long, and neither has Gart been for very long. I would say the MOD/Community has existed longer without one than with one.

And that isn't a dig at either of them, just saying..

im agree with u

i think what really zam need 1.REAL player 2.update on map and mod 3.money

7 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

Doesn't need me either, the only one it "neeeds" is the one paying for all of this, which is Classixz and the players who purchase stuff from the store (or donates)

2 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

To deal with the shit that the owner doesn't want plain and simple

Yeah, quite obviously. But it feels like u made it sound bad, but it's really not... Like take a example from the "real world" I think it would be really weird if a boss of a big company were doing shit like installing computers or unboxing monitors and place them on other peoples desks.

Or like I would be very weird if Bill Gates is the one who had to answer the support tickets that Microsoft gets.

And Classixz has no obligation to do shit like handle reports, ban rage quitters, etc.(Or as u call it, shit owner doesn't want to do because he got better things to do)

• Upvote 1

I guess no one is realizing it, the mod doesn't need a CM, MODS, ADMINS, it just needs players, now i know that i don't play basically at all but you guys need to just use your brains? if you want the servers to be better, invite your friends. for me, id happily play if like 5 of my mates were on, and i think most people would. Classixz, Griggz and a couple of others can handle the job of rule breakers, just need more players <3

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, BrEn! said:

I guess no one is realizing it, the mod doesn't need a CM, MODS, ADMINS, it just needs players, now i know that i don't play basically at all but you guys need to just use your brains? if you want the servers to be better, invite your friends. for me, id happily play if like 5 of my mates were on, and i think most people would. Classixz, Griggz and a couple of others can handle the job of rule breakers, just need more players <3

Is beautiful