wht the best plat knife

***James Emery***

bet knife  

19 members have voted

1. 1. whts best knife

10 hours ago, Fade said:

Why am i cunt? If this French shit (I dont have something against him) is trying to make himself the most clever and want to be in competition with me. The person who doesnt know english makes me mad and tells me "Try to be intelligent and reflect... ". So fucking dumb............

"want to be in competition with me." 0-ô 

I just reply what you said for give my opinion.

10 hours ago, Fade said:

I didnt read the shit that you write, sorry. 

You had read my text.. but you have any arguments against what i said, so you found a excuse for don't reply.

8 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

"want to be in competition with me." 0-ô 

I just reply what you said for give my opinion.

You had read my text.. but you have any arguments against what i said, so you found a excuse for don't reply.

Blyat idi nahoi plz, you are annoying kid....... You are trying to argue with me because of no one from staff is playing zam, you always quoting me and i HAVE TO READ THE SHIT THAT YOU ALWAYS WRITING, so can you understand that i have written my opinion at this topic and no more, i dont want fight with you but you start first

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Fade said:

Blyat idi nahoi plz, you are annoying kid....... You are trying to argue with me because of no one from staff is playing zam, you always quoting me and i HAVE TO READ THE SHIT THAT YOU ALWAYS WRITING, so can you understand that i have written my opinion at this topic and no more, i dont want fight with you but you start first

I will cry... ?

"Ii dont want fight with you but you start first"

Is you who start to insult the once man 

2 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

I will cry... ?

"Ii dont want fight with you but you start first"

Is you who start to insult the once man 

Is you? Wtf is this? i started insult you cuz you makes from me an idiot who doesnt know when staffs are play (I have a console to know who plays there is). I tired to ansewer you...

• Downvote 1