Let's play ZAM this weekend

Ramsy

@Bluebird I rage quit because some players were being asses and I was zombie forever and ever. The 5 day ban got extended for 20 more days because I went on EU and played during my 5 day ban. I didn't even know I was banned at first because a lot of people were saying US was down for days and days.

I deserve 5 day ban for RQ but Denny slapping 20 extra days on that naturally came to big surprise to me.

On 11/1/2016 at 10:23 PM, Crouch Dragon said:

@Bluebird I rage quit because some players were being asses and I was zombie forever and ever. The 5 day ban got extended for 20 more days because I went on EU and played during my 5 day ban. I didn't even know I was banned at first because a lot of people were saying US was down for days and days.

I deserve 5 day ban for RQ but Denny slapping 20 extra days on that naturally came to big surprise to me.

the current admins are better they said, hmm not suprised tbh. denny is a nice gentlemen and idc if he sees this

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Bluebird said:

the current admins are better they said, hmm not suprised tbh. denny is an asshole and idc if he sees this

if you have a problem with admins, not just you, anyone, fucking do something, say something, and not just fucking moan

only way to get something is to make everyone see it, then something might change, otherwise little cry baby posts like '' omg hes an asshole'' or ''omfg such bad admin wtf'' wont do shit

19 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

I appreciate the invitation this weekend, but I won't be able to make (participate) it.

Sheesh, you messed up your wording so much there. Did you mean "make it (participate)"? I barely understood you!

• Upvote 1

• Director of Administration
On 2. 11. 2016 at 3:23 AM, Crouch Dragon said:

even a 5 days for rq is enough lol... but 20?! XDDDDD how the fuck that happend?

abusing

• Upvote 3

• Dennyb locked this topic
  • Griggs unlocked this topic