Ramsy

Let's play ZAM this weekend

58 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Dennyb said:

i didnt change a damn thing. just like you blame one person instead of looking at who actually did it.

dosent change the fact you're thirsty as fuck for power and have no clue how to do your job

also i find it prettyyyy sad how you're acting to literally everyone lol, myxa can call you a kid bc you are xD idk why you reply to him calling him a kid but ok, honestly i dont even know what you are trying to prove at this point of why you are even still here, you lost everyones respect and you can have all the powers you possibly can have but you wont ever be as respected as the original admins were, and that starts by simply knowing how to be an admin

its not even about UU or ZAM anymore all you're trying to do is get a better reputation then the shitty one you have right now, wont help anything suporting your little butt buddy's back, you and unforgotten once again might have all the powers in ZAM but everyone hates your face so idk why you consider that as a win but ok whatever

i found it funny the other day when you guys told me in TS "thats the reason you got kicked" no one wants to play with you and no one likes you, stfu bluebird you have no friend" but he was alone in a channel with unforgotten while i was up there with kevin pat ramsy luc moon bren indy, like seriously if you are gona insult someone make sure you even know what you're talking about before saying anything

long story short you are both assholes.. now time to see if you can accept an insult or once again try to cover that reputation but changing the word lol

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

dosent change the fact you're thirsty as fuck for power and have no clue how to do your job

also i find it prettyyyy sad how you're acting to literally everyone lol, myxa can call you a kid bc you are xD idk why you reply to him calling him a kid but ok, honestly i dont even know what you are trying to prove at this point of why you are even still here, you lost everyones respect and you can have all the powers you possibly can have but you wont ever be as respected as the original admins were, and that starts by simply knowing how to be an admin

its not even about UU or ZAM anymore all you're trying to do is get a better reputation then the shitty one you have right now, wont help anything suporting your little butt buddy's back, you and unforgotten once again might have all the powers in ZAM but everyone hates your face so idk why you consider that as a win but ok whatever

i found it funny the other day when you guys told me in TS "thats the reason you got kicked" no one wants to play with you and no one likes you, stfu bluebird you have no friend" but he was alone in a channel with unforgotten while i was up there with kevin pat ramsy luc moon bren indy, like seriously if you are gona insult someone make sure you even know what you're talking about before saying anything

long story short you are both assholes.. now time to see if you can accept an insult or once again try to cover that reputation but changing the word lol

We have respect, maybe not from you or form anyone that supports you, but we have respect. I've talked to people and they say that they would never want to speak to you again and I'm not gonna say who. And we aren't thirsty for power. And Blue, aren't you still a kid? Apparently Denny is, and you act way worse than him. And we actually do know what we are saying, you don't. Everyone I talk to in the past 2 days has said that.

And it's really sad, you get so mad and shit when you get kicked from UU, before you were pretty cool, but now you're a big dick.

And again, you people don't congratulate us on becoming staff, you just complain and complain about everything we fucking do. And now that we are no longer staff you should just fucking drop it, you got what you wanted so be fucking happy.

I feel like I am arguing with my sisters over some stupid stuff .-.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Unforgotten said:

We have respect, maybe not from you or form anyone that supports you, but we have respect. I've talked to people and they say that they would never want to speak to you again and I'm not gonna say who. And we aren't thirsty for power. And Blue, aren't you still a kid? Apparently Denny is, and you act way worse than him. And we actually do know what we are saying, you don't. Everyone I talk to in the past 2 days has said that.

And it's really sad, you get so mad and shit when you get kicked from UU, before you were pretty cool, but now you're a big dick.

And again, you people don't congratulate us on becoming staff, you just complain and complain about everything we fucking do. And now that we are no longer staff you should just fucking drop it, you got what you wanted so be fucking happy.

I feel like I am arguing with my sisters over some stupid stuff .-.

 

OH SHIT SOMEONE DOSENT WANT TO TALK TO ME. honestly dude i couldnt care less, and also yes you are right, im only 16 im just a kid. but i never granted to be something else, call me a kid all you want all i will do will be agreeing to it, like what can i say lol i am in fact a kid but that dosent change anything, age dosent change who you are, you and denny could be 10,20,30,40 theres just that personality about you guys that just wouldnt change. oh also about me getting kicked, you laugh at me for crying but you have no idea what UU ment to me lol and for everyone that was in the clan, for you its a clan. its buisness, its zam its nothing its just a clantag, for me and many other people it was a second family, it was the people you loved talking to the people that ment alot for you we were a STRONG team. and everyone that was in that UU we so loved i still talk to today, you cannot understand what it ment to me losing UU you dont understand how long i was there and how much i loved the clan, laugh all you want but i cant get mad at you.. you cant understand, finally ill end it off like this, maybe im a kid and maybe people dont wanna talk to me and maybe i dint know how to be an admin but all does insults you're throwing at me will just get back in your face.

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder nobody plays zam anymore a topic originally about playing over the weekend turned into this, the fuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bluebird said:

dosent change the fact you're thirsty as fuck for power and have no clue how to do your job

says the one who threw a bitch fit when he lost senior admin.  or do you not recall that.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennyb said:

says the one who threw a bitch fit when he lost senior admin.  or do you not recall that.

what did you mention about dragging this on? 

Can you be consistent at least once? Or is that too hard for your potato brain to handle?

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bluebird said:

OH SHIT SOMEONE DOSENT WANT TO TALK TO ME. honestly dude i couldnt care less, and also yes you are right, im only 16 im just a kid. but i never granted to be something else, call me a kid all you want all i will do will be agreeing to it, like what can i say lol i am in fact a kid but that dosent change anything, age dosent change who you are, you and denny could be 10,20,30,40 theres just that personality about you guys that just wouldnt change. oh also about me getting kicked, you laugh at me for crying but you have no idea what UU ment to me lol and for everyone that was in the clan, for you its a clan. its buisness, its zam its nothing its just a clantag, for me and many other people it was a second family, it was the people you loved talking to the people that ment alot for you we were a STRONG team. and everyone that was in that UU we so loved i still talk to today, you cannot understand what it ment to me losing UU you dont understand how long i was there and how much i loved the clan, laugh all you want but i cant get mad at you.. you cant understand, finally ill end it off like this, maybe im a kid and maybe people dont wanna talk to me and maybe i dint know how to be an admin but all does insults you're throwing at me will just get back in your face.

You actually said something I can sort of understand, and I am only insulting you cause you're insulting me.

And UU is more to me, It was a place i could go to and leave almost everything behind and focus on the few things I loved the most, Games, UU, and ZAM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dennyb said:

says the one who threw a bitch fit when he lost senior admin.  or do you not recall that.

lol read my thing again i agreed to beeing sad when i lost everything, dont try to insult someone when you dont even know what you're talking about xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now