Ramsy

Let's play ZAM this weekend

58 posts in this topic

@Bluebird I rage quit because some players were being asses and I was zombie forever and ever. The 5 day ban got extended for 20 more days because I went on EU and played during my 5 day ban. I didn't even know I was banned at first because a lot of people were saying US was down for days and days.

I deserve 5 day ban for RQ but Denny slapping 20 extra days on that naturally came to big surprise to me.

11 minutes ago, Crouch Dragon said:

The 5 day ban got extended for 20 more days because I went on EU and played during my 5 day ban.

LUL what a fucking joke

• Upvote 2

On 11/1/2016 at 10:23 PM, Crouch Dragon said:

@Bluebird I rage quit because some players were being asses and I was zombie forever and ever. The 5 day ban got extended for 20 more days because I went on EU and played during my 5 day ban. I didn't even know I was banned at first because a lot of people were saying US was down for days and days.

I deserve 5 day ban for RQ but Denny slapping 20 extra days on that naturally came to big surprise to me.

the current admins are better they said, hmm not suprised tbh. denny is a nice gentlemen and idc if he sees this

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Bluebird said:

the current admins are better they said, hmm not suprised tbh. denny is an asshole and idc if he sees this

if you have a problem with admins, not just you, anyone, fucking do something, say something, and not just fucking moan

only way to get something is to make everyone see it, then something might change, otherwise little cry baby posts like '' omg hes an asshole'' or ''omfg such bad admin wtf'' wont do shit

To get back on topic, I will gladly play this weekend. We should play some games while we're at it?

Hide & Seek, Knife battle, Team Up, etc..

• Upvote 1

yassssssssssssssssssss 

1 hour ago, stlmokevin said:

To get back on topic, I will gladly play this weekend. We should play some games while we're at it?

Hide & Seek, Knife battle, Team Up, etc..

one in the chamber ;- ;

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Moon Bear said:

yassssssssssssssssssss 

one in the chamber ;- ;

rrly want to play one in the chamber when im on? xd

ex de topkek

I'm gonna be on Friday night and Saturday night, starting somewhere between 9 and 11 PM, GMT +2. I'll be on pretty late though, so I can play with the US guys.

I appreciate the invitation this weekend, but I won't be able to make it. I've already made big plans and wish I could cancel them all.

Good luck and have fun y'all! Enjoy your weekend!

Edited by ViiRuS_iQuicKZ
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

I appreciate the invitation this weekend, but I won't be able to make (participate) it.

Sheesh, you messed up your wording so much there. Did you mean "make it (participate)"? I barely understood you!

• Upvote 1

On 2. 11. 2016 at 3:23 AM, Crouch Dragon said:

even a 5 days for rq is enough lol... but 20?! XDDDDD how the fuck that happend?

abusing

• Upvote 3