Baguette

Love

10 posts in this topic

I understand that French people are like joking, but I dont see any fun here, i think that at school you are jokes like here and your classmates are gets fun from this shit.......

• Downvote 2

What i find Nice is that you are really weird or just stupid, i try just to add a little cheer In your childishness with the admins or permban.., so dislike a post or be unpleasant for trying to say something positive, it's not cool.

And after he has those Who wait that someone who is older on zam comment for be sure that he don't will be Alone to denigrated the man #fadethecoward

• Downvote 2

54 minutes ago, Ramsy said:

@classixz_name_1.png Can you delete his account or split his number of posts or something?

Say me what can be the utility to Split my number post?Classixz don't will do this(i hope) i am not sad or other things as this.

But make this If it is so useful for you... 

I'm not sure that I could live with my number of post split ?

And if you're waiting that i do an error, where i insult you or other things, you will need to wait during long time for this, he has 3 reason.

-I don't want to become as before (have all the comunity against me) 

-I don't want to lose the little of luck that i have for become a staff or other

-And i have lot of respect for you, the fact that you have do (really) advanced the comunity.

After if you have a problem against me come in private on steam if you want.

• Downvote 3