US server

[HG] StrawBerryNinja

8 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

It was a joke, and you say that you have all time a bad ping, but me when i am on us i don't have  a really bad ping  (100or90) max and don't cry... i thinck is this for you too  when you play i Never see you with a bad ping on eu

In US 200 ping in EU 300+ ping I hate my country.

3 hours ago, Brebe said:

In US 200 ping in EU 300+ ping I hate my country.

Dont say this, the japan is the country to all with kungarrett fu panda or Bruce Lee and you have lot of weird sweet, i would like in the  future visit your country. ?

(And for your connections buy a better pc or a box wifi) ? 

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, *FR*skoll said:

(And for your connections buy a better pc or a box wifi) ? 

I don't think you understand how latency works... just because he gets a new router ( "box wifi" ) won't make his ping go down, the best thing he can do is get Fiber, 10 Gbit/s, pay a fortune for that, and then he will maybe get 250 ping to EU server. So it's not really worth it.

If you want to know why he won't get 5 ping if he gets 10 Gbit/s via Fiber, click here:

Spoiler

1. Japan is to far away

2. It's already connected via high speed fiber cables.

3. Now you might think "BREBE DONT HAVE FIBER!?!?!?"

4. Maybe connected to his house, but if he has copper, that copper cable would go from his house, to some kind of relay station, and from that point on, it will probable be connected via fiber all the way to his ISP, and then it will use those high speed fiber cables that are on the sea floor all the way to mainland USA or Mainland Asia. And then use another high speed cable to Europe.

You can quite clearly see this if you don't have fiber by doing a trace route to a server located quite close to you.

It will show you that the step from your router to the next hop will take very long time, but then the next hop after that won't be as much the it was before, for example:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  TECHNICOLOR [192.168.1.1]
2    26 ms    27 ms    26 ms  gw22-no193.tbcn.telia.com [81.224.87.1]
3    28 ms    27 ms    29 ms  u-b-c5-link.se.telia.net [81.228.85.26]

As you can see it takes long time for my Router to send a signal to the next one, this is obv because I have copper, but between those two Telia router is most likely a fiber cable, due to the low delay. They could also just be really close to each other but their most likely not.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Griggs said:

I don't think you understand how latency works... just because he gets a new router ( "box wifi" ) won't make his ping go down, the best thing he can do is get Fiber, 10 Gbit/s, pay a fortune for that, and then he will maybe get 250 ping to EU server. So it's not really worth it.

If you want to know why he won't get 5 ping if he gets 10 Gbit/s via Fiber, click here:

Hide contents

1. Japan is to far away

2. It's already connected via high speed fiber cables.

3. Now you might think "BREBE DONT HAVE FIBER!?!?!?"

4. Maybe connected to his house, but if he has copper, that copper cable would go from his house, to some kind of relay station, and from that point on, it will probable be connected via fiber all the way to his ISP, and then it will use those high speed fiber cables that are on the sea floor all the way to mainland USA or Mainland Asia. And then use another high speed cable to Europe.

You can quite clearly see this if you don't have fiber by doing a trace route to a server located quite close to you.

It will show you that the step from your router to the next hop will take very long time, but then the next hop after that won't be as much the it was before, for example:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  TECHNICOLOR [192.168.1.1]
2    26 ms    27 ms    26 ms  gw22-no193.tbcn.telia.com [81.224.87.1]
3    28 ms    27 ms    29 ms  u-b-c5-link.se.telia.net [81.228.85.26]

As you can see it takes long time for my Router to send a signal to the next one, this is obv because I have copper, but between those two Telia router is most likely a fiber cable, due to the low delay. They could also just be really close to each other but their most likely not.

nerd

but yes you dont have to question skoll, we all know he isnt that smart....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

nerd

but yes you dont have to question skoll, we all know he isnt that smart....

Stfu tsss Idk why be as this,  i just give a proposition, i am not the best in computer and i thinked with a better computer he could have less bug. 

• Downvote 1

Stfu tsss Idk why be as this,  i just give a proposition, i am not the best in computer and i thinked with a better computer he could have less bug. 

1. It's not a bug, latency is a part of the fucking laws of physics.
2. A good computer won't fix anything if you have a slow internet connection.
3. Don't give advice to people if you don't know what you are talking about.

Kinda retarded if you don't know shit about what you are talking about, and still try to give advice, I get that you want to help but ... you didn't... at all... if Brabe had known less you only made it worse because he would have wasted money on a router for no reason.

Brb gonna call the European Space Agency and give "proposition" on how to fix their landing problem that had with their Mars rover.  (buy a better rover or a box)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Griggs said:

1. It's not a bug, latency is a part of the fucking laws of physics.
2. A good computer won't fix anything if you have a slow internet connection.
3. Don't give advice to people if you don't know what you are talking about.

Kinda retarded if you don't know shit about what you are talking about, and still try to give advice, I get that you want to help but ... you didn't... at all... if Brabe had known less you only made it worse because he would have wasted money on a router for no reason.

Brb gonna call the European Space Agency and give "proposition" on how to fix their landing problem that had with their Mars rover.  (buy a better rover or a box)

Fuck you, really Griggs fuck you! 

I try to do all i can for be great with people in this comunity i thinked that it was a good idea what i proposed, and you denigrate me in front of all. You disrespect me all time you and your fucking suckers who are ready to Betray their friends for have a good réputation by you, and i am supposed to do what? Continue to do the hypocrite? Never. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I try to do all i can for be great with people in this comunity i thinked that it was a good idea what i proposed, and you denigrate me in front of all. You disrespect me all time you and your fucking suckers who are ready to Betray their friends for have a good réputation by you, and i am supposed to do what? Continue to do the hypocrite? Never. 

only upvote cuz you said fak you griggs

i join you, lets ri0t

xdddd

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Oh god the cringe XD

Telling you how latency works = disrespect? gg lost

And the rest I didn't understand, can someone who speaks Retardish plz help me translate to English, ty =)   (A fine example of disrespect)

But srs doe, I didn't understand, pls help. "My fucking suckers who are ready to Detray their friends for have a good réputation by me, and you are supposed to do what? Continue to do the hypocrite? Never"

I understand that you said that "my friends" are ass licking me, and they are ready to "betray" their other friends to become friends with me, but what? that is so retarded, is that your excuse because you don't have any friends? I stole them all? XD Hate to break it to you, but you prolly just forgot to shower or something. I wouldn't call many people my friends from this community lol, and nobody of my friends from this community have betrayed anyone that I am aware of.

And do you even know what a hypocrite is lol? xd All I did was tell you the truth, but if you are one of those people that wants to hide from the truth I don't think you belong anywhere near me, so pls gtfo if u dont want to learn anything :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

wouldn't call many people my friends from this community lol

I don't say that you consider them as your friends i said that they suck you for become one.

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

But srs doe, I didn't understand, pls help. "My fucking suckers who are ready to Detray their friends for have a good réputation by me, and you are supposed to do what? Continue to do the hypocrite? Never"

Exactly " your fucking suckers who are ready to Betray their friends for have a good réputation by you"

When i said this, i wanted say that he have some guys who will give bad reputation of those Who are greate with them only for suport you because you are the "Co-founder"  and hey thinck that if they do this you will suport or other stupid things.

1 hour ago, Griggs said:

And do you even know what a hypocrite is lol? xd All I did was tell you the truth, but if you are one of those people that wants to hide from the truth I don't think you belong anywhere near me, so pls gtfo if u dont want to learn anything :)

I don't know if in english this have the same translation, i know what is hypocrite -_- is someone who don't say what he really thinck, and when i said that it's because i am tired to be pleasant with people who decreases me all time.

You understand now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.