What happened to the bowie knife in misty ?

scupan1a

Question

Hi I have MVP and I recently bought Misty skin.

I usually see people have bowie knife with the misty skin.

I am not talking about buying it in the raven class shop, but they have it since the game starts. 

Even in the ZAM SHOP item description it says that you get a 500 damage knife.

So my question is , is this a bug ? Am I missing something ? Is bowie only available in the platinum class ? Does Misty have only the normal knife ?

Thank you for any useful answer.

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Emberino said:

In an early version of a zombie annihilation Misty had a bowie knife at the start. I remember that Misty was the coolest skin for knifing, because it has a bowie knife. 

That was only a temporary feature, until the standard 500 dmg knife was working normally.

1 hour ago, scupan1a said:

Even in the ZAM SHOP item description it says that you get a 500 damage knife.

The 500 DMG Knife item description in Misty's skin is talking about the standard normal knife in Black Ops. This means while you're using the Misty skin, the standard normal knife will deal 500 DMG to the zombies instead of 300-350 DMG without the Misty skin.

1 hour ago, scupan1a said:

So my question is , is this a bug ? Am I missing something ? Is bowie only available in the platinum class ? Does Misty have only the normal knife ?

I don't think that this is a bug at all but I might be wrong about that. You're obviously missing something and I've already told you about that. The Bowie knife is available only in the Platinum Class that I'm aware of but I might be wrong about that as well. Yes, I'm sure that Misty has the standard normal knife.

Hopefully I (we) answered your questions.

11 hours ago, viirus_iquickz said:

I don't think that this is a bug at all but I might be wrong about that. You're obviously missing something and I've already told you about that. The Bowie knife is available only in the Platinum Class that I'm aware of but I might be wrong about that as well. Yes, I'm sure that Misty has the standard normal knife.

In an early version of a zombie annihilation Misty had a bowie knife at the start. I remember that Misty was the coolest skin for knifing, because it has a bowie knife.