New ways to generate revenue for ZAM

Griggs

So basically I want ZAM to be a bit more about skill, so less pay 2 win, anyone have any ideas that will help ZAM stay up and pay for itself instead of selling VIP, MVP, Premium, Player Skins etc?

Maybe weapon skins? xd

literally only thing I can think of, anyone else got any ideas?

Reevaluate the current P2W statuses (i.e. VIP, MVP) and rework them, add more P2W and not-so-P2W-but-interesting-nontheless statuses (I'm talking like an additional 5 or 6, at the least), shirts, sweatbands, phone cases, create a custom "workshop" where players can submit designs for barricades, weapon camos, knife camos, headicon designs and other stuff and add the best ones to the shop and sell them for a buck each, you and/or Classixz do a charity livestream playing ZAM that will there and then get you a larger audience to later finance you by buying your stuff (later on in the process).

Before doing any of that, fix any and all major bugs/flaws that the server(s?) and website currently have, make 100% sure that the console works (to manage against cheaters) and - at the very least - at least try to promote ZAM; do more regular announcments on the website and the Steam group(s?), do something over weekends, etc.

tl;dr - fix and improve your product before expecting a better profit margin.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

maybe actually start doing something new not just new guns jetpacks etc. maybe add idk randomizer for all free players so he have a chance of 75% getting a free loadout 5% of VIP 5% of MVP 5%of premium and 5% of platinum? maybe thats the way we can get more players like there used to be? and maybe redce prices? idk 45$ for cc? idk man reduce it to 25 and other one to 20? just askin tho maybe people(like me) dont have so mutch money and cant afford so mutch...and reduce MVP to 10$ and 1 skin 3$ and pack of all 5 skins to 12$? just so people might afford it and start playing agan? and @Classixz add more free classes so new players and existing free players might want to play more and expirience all.and start by addind the simple rule: dont call new players ill quote from some players "you fucking idiot noob camp as zombie stop fucking bitch kurwa" and it goes on so new players feel offender and ofc leave the game(trust me i play zam more than all of you and i see whats happening) just so new players might like it and stay...oh and @Classixz if you have time please start updating ZAM for newer version? idk 2.2 or whats next? maybe add 2 more classes for FREE loadouts and 1 for VIP and 1 for MVP so we might experience something new.... and since i just bought gtx 750Ti and i can play normally with 60 FPS(not with 12 anymore) i will maybe start trying to make new maps so it will be easyer for zombies to get to humans and more double pcade(or normal cade) spots. thats ill i have in my head right now maybe ill get some new ideas and just post it here

• Upvote 1

On 25. 04. 2017. at 2:13 PM, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

maybe actually start doing something new not just new guns jetpacks etc. maybe add idk randomizer for all free players so he have a chance of 75% getting a free loadout 5% of VIP 5% of MVP 5%of premium and 5% of platinum? maybe thats the way we can get more players like there used to be? and maybe redce prices? idk 45$ for cc? idk man reduce it to 25 and other one to 20? just askin tho maybe people(like me) dont have so mutch money and cant afford so mutch...and reduce MVP to 10$ and 1 skin 3$ and pack of all 5 skins to 12$? just so people might afford it and start playing agan? and @classixz_name_1.png add more free classes so new players and existing free players might want to play more and expirience all.and start by addind the simple rule: dont call new players ill quote from some players "you fucking idiot noob camp as zombie stop fucking bitch kurwa" and it goes on so new players feel offender and ofc leave the game(trust me i play zam more than all of you and i see whats happening) just so new players might like it and stay...oh and @classixz_name_1.png if you have time please start updating ZAM for newer version? idk 2.2 or whats next? maybe add 2 more classes for FREE loadouts and 1 for VIP and 1 for MVP so we might experience something new.... and since i just bought gtx 750Ti and i can play normally with 60 FPS(not with 12 anymore) i will maybe start trying to make new maps so it will be easyer for zombies to get to humans and more double pcade(or normal cade) spots. thats ill i have in my head right now maybe ill get some new ideas and just post it here

The guy running the show hasn't looked at this thread for nearly 2 months. Heck, he didn't even start it to begin with.

Don't bother.

EDIT: There was salt when writing this.