we need more players

Nagini

as i said in other post but like it seems nobody read it so i will post another one and add some new suggestions

maybe actually start doing something new not just new guns jetpacks etc. maybe add idk randomizer for all free players so he have a chance of 75% getting a free loadout 5% of VIP 5% of MVP 5%of premium and 5% of platinum? maybe thats the way we can get more players like there used to be? and maybe redce prices? idk 45$ for cc? idk man reduce it to 25 and other one to 20? just askin tho maybe people(like me) dont have so mutch money and cant afford so mutch...and reduce MVP to 10$ and 1 skin 3$ and pack of all 5 skins to 12$? just so people might afford it and start playing agan? and @classixz_name_1.png add more free classes so new players and existing free players might want to play more and expirience all.and start by addind the simple rule: dont call new players ill quote from some players "you fucking idiot noob camp as zombie stop fucking bitch kurwa" and it goes on so new players feel offender and ofc leave the game(trust me i play zam more than all of you and i see whats happening) just so new players might like it and stay...oh and @classixz_name_1.png if you have time please start updating ZAM for newer version? idk 2.2 or whats next? maybe add 2 more classes for FREE loadouts and 1 for VIP and 1 for MVP so we might experience something new.... and since i just bought gtx 750Ti and i can play normally with 60 FPS(not with 12 anymore) i will maybe start trying to make new maps so it will be easyer for zombies to get to humans and more double pcade(or normal cade) spots. For new players for their first 10 visits add speedo perk and actual HP? so they have to get knifed 2 times before they die so maybe they will like it(but ofc tell them that on that screen when they first log into server and last time they have hp?) and maybe start upating ZAM more cuz i've talked with lots of old players and asked them why they dont actually play anymore and almost all said cuz its the same stuff all the time no new updates so lets get new updates to zam? people just post ideas here please and you classixz please make it happen so we can keep ZAM alive since everyone loves the mod. oh and Bots? make them easyer since New players always gets killed by them in forst miute of two in game. so i will start with ideas:

New FREE class:(idk name tho cant think of anything good)

speedo[400]

mosin nagnatt[500]

c4[1 time free]

Max ammo[250]

so new players and f2p players can actually get stuff for less money since they start with 0 pts and only 2 weapons

new VIP class:Runner

ballistic knife[500]

karambit knife[200]

speedo[400]

ninja[250]

so actually people might run and get stuff for less points again

new MVP class: all-in-one

Random weapon[450]

random knife[200]

adapt[1250]

dissaperation[300]

so actually more classes brought in one so it can be used in anny opportunity(by running by camping)

and ofc should there be more weapons? YES

maybe delete guns that nobody acutally uses(m60 from shop and useles guns like that and replace them with new?) maybe port some guns from bo3 maybe acutally add some more from mw2(ACR deagle with tac knife) and from some other games? idk tho i dont know mutch games where you can port guns from? oh and as i said many time add THUNDERGUUUUUN please(but ofc make it only avbiable in random wep)

okay so we are at end, thanks for reading this(ofc if you did :D ) and please post some your suggestions how to make ZAM better and how to get more players! thanks for your attention :)

IDK, I tend to only use the free classes and I have a lot of fun with them. Most of them are highly underrated. Gatekeeper has a pretty great skill tree, so does Hunter (my favorite) and Escaper.

I think the best thing you personally can do class-wise is to switch it up. Try a new tactic.

As far as players go, Pat and I always feel like the people play if you play. In other words; If you want more people to be on, play more. Encourage others to play. Be nice to randoms. Teach the noobies.

--

ZAM is a mod for a game that was released on November 9, 2010. That's nearly 7 years ago. The player base isn't what it used to be. That said, I still find myself playing with 6-10 other people a few nights a week. On weekends that number can go up to 18 and fill the server on occasion.

If you want to bring in more players, spread the word. Come up with fun activities to do while playing. Maybe setup a "Bragging Rights" weekly knifing tournament. There are always options.

~Kevin

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

IDK, I tend to only use the free classes and I have a lot of fun with them. Most of them are highly underrated. Gatekeeper has a pretty great skill tree, so does Hunter (my favorite) and Escaper.

I think the best thing you personally can do class-wise is to switch it up. Try a new tactic.

As far as players go, Pat and I always feel like the people play if you play. In other words; If you want more people to be on, play more. Encourage others to play. Be nice to randoms. Teach the noobies.

--

ZAM is a mod for a game that was released on November 9, 2010. That's nearly 7 years ago. The player base isn't what it used to be. That said, I still find myself playing with 6-10 other people a few nights a week. On weekends that number can go up to 18 and fill the server on occasion.

If you want to bring in more players, spread the word. Come up with fun activities to do while playing. Maybe setup a "Bragging Rights" weekly knifing tournament. There are always options.

~Kevin

or idk random free VIP/MVP weekends? every month difrent week so players dont know when will it be and will be maybe joining and playing more?

if you think new classes will get added to zam you're going crazy and i would recommend seeing a doctor xD

only revival hope for zam is another game, whether that be a different call of duty, such as the new one coming out (cod ww2) or bo3, which looks quite unlikely, from what i have seen and heard classixz gave up on that idea.

whatever you try now wont help, dunno why you're still wasting your time.

• Upvote 2