My skin idea

Jesse

Hello everyone :D

I'm coming out with another idea for Zam and this time its a skin for hunters. So the skin would be called Bomber or Suicide bomber. Things the skin would contain: Start with 2xC4 (like you can buy from the store), 3 frag grenades or semtex grenades instead of the tomahawks, and 40 kill streak reward get free Rolling Thunder, that's the killstreak Marksman class has in its class shop. I think it would fit well for a bomber class, maybe a mortar team at 30 kill streak aswell? And special ability: Able to kill yourself with an explosion of C4 by spamming the 6 number on your keyboard (like bomber zombie) to kill all zombies around you within small radius. Note you don't need to have C4 as an equipment to do this since the skin would have C4 attached to it's chest. The ability to kill yourself is not really useful but rather funny and i think it would create some funny moments in Zam, like being last one alive, running around and exploding and killing yourself. xD Also i got an idea what skin would look like, its a suicide bomber from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, link here: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_Bomber. I hope you guys like my idea, i took some time thinking about this one. Let me know what you think about it :D

• Upvote 1

On 07.07.2017 at 9:20 PM, Jesse said:

Hello everyone :D

I'm coming out with another idea for Zam and this time its a skin for hunters. So the skin would be called Bomber or Suicide bomber. Things the skin would contain: Start with 2xC4 (like you can buy from the store), 3 frag grenades or semtex grenades instead of the tomahawks, and 40 kill streak reward get free Rolling Thunder, that's the killstreak Marksman class has. I think it would fit well for a bomber class, maybe a mortar team at 30 kill streak aswell? And special ability: Able to kill yourself with an explosion of C4 by spamming the 6 number on your keyboard (like bomber zombie) to kill all zombies around you within small radius. Note you don't need to have C4 as an equipment to do this since the skin would have C4 attached to it's chest. The ability to kill yourself is not really useful but rather funny and i think it would create some funny moments in Zam, like being last one alive, running around and exploding and killing yourself. xD Also i got an idea what skin would look like, its a suicide bomber from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, link here: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_Bomber. I hope you guys like my idea, i took some time thinking about this one. Let me know what you think about it :D

Sounds amazing, i think classixz estimate it. Good work! 

• Upvote 2