A few suggestions for zam

`Fade`

• Community Manager

I made up some suggestions for improving zam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-500 points to each new zam player (500 points works while the player has less than 15 connections, to explain the guy how to cade, play and use the shop).

-20% Chance of getting a weapon from BO2 for players who plays the Free class and hasn't any priveleges.

-New cades for ZAM Staff  (From Assistant Staff to Junior Admin. Somehow to let people know that they shouldn't break staffs' cades or they may be banned except new players with only 15 connections).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all i could made up atm, thanks for reading.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Fade`~` said:

I made up some suggestions for improving zam.

-500 points to each new zam player (500 points works while the player has less than 15 connections, to explain the guy how to cade, play and use the shop).

-20% Chance of getting a weapon from BO2 for players who plays the Free class and hasn't any priveleges.

-New cades for ZAM Staff  (From Assistant Staff to Junior Admin. Somehow to let people know that they shouldn't break staffs' cades or they may be banned except new players with only 15 connections).

Thats all i could made up atm, thanks for reading.

Nice! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fade`~` said:

Not only the staffs cades, the staff and normal players can have the same sanctions!^^

But yes i am okey with your ideas, hope that it will be accept.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Exones"✗ said:

Nice! 

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I like these ideas, good job! :)

Just now, *FR*skoll said:

Not only the staffs cades, the staff and normal players can have the same sanctions!^^

But yes i am okey with your ideas, hope that it will be accept.

Thx boiz <3

15 hours ago, Fade`~` said:

This topic can answer some of your questions about one of your suggestions - https://undeaduprising.net/forums/topic/7544-zam-barricades/. Not too sure if that topic still applies to today's world or not.

Maybe instead of 15 connections, try something like 25 connections - if this is even possible to do.

At first, I thought those were minus signs. Now that I look at them real closely they were just dashes. Clever @Fade`~`.

Great suggestions!

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager
On 12.07.2017 at 3:38 AM, viirus_iquickz said:

This topic can answer some of your questions about one of your suggestions - https://undeaduprising.net/forums/topic/7544-zam-barricades/. Not too sure if that topic still applies to today's world or not.

Maybe instead of 15 connections, try something like 25 connections - if this is even possible to do.

At first, I thought those were minus signs. Now that I look at them real closely they were just dashes. Clever @Fade`~`.

Great suggestions!

Thank you man :^)