dear classixz

Nagini

dear classixz!

im sorry about what happened before i told my story to you on private chat but yeah if everyone wants to hear it:

i was checking some free steam codes beacuse i want games but i dont have money to buy them, but heres the catch, i had UU webside opened in the back.i didn't post anything in the chat, if i would i would tell it but i didnt. classixz as we talked i downloaded a anti-virus program that @Fade`~` reccomented it for me and i scanned my computer. and as you said @Classixz

position in it. here are screenshoots that i really did something abot it.

and @Classixz im really sorry about what happened again and i hope it wont happen again!

here are screenshoots:

note:i will restart my computer so scan will be efective. sorry again classixz :(

Brez naslova.png

Brez naslova2.png

Brez naslova3.png

• Upvote 2

Good job, thank you that you admitted everything, don't look for some shit like this free codes, everything what is free are may be viruses or phising sites you have already looked and it has automaticly posted this link in the chat box (maybe).

Edited by Fade`~`
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fade`~` said:

Good job, thank you that you admitted everything, don't look for some shit like this free codes, everything what is free are may be viruses or phising sites you have already looked and it has automaticly posted this link in the chat box (maybe).

i know for next time

40 minutes ago, viirus_iquickz said:

Uhhhh, Adolf Hitler wasn't killed by anyone. He was the one that killed himself. So that means that he is your hero.

I'm really shocked and concerned right now.

Stalin and Hitler are a little bit similar

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, viirus_iquickz said:

Uhhhh, Adolf Hitler wasn't killed by anyone. He was the one that killed himself. So that means that he is your hero.

I'm really shocked and concerned right now.

I know what happened to him and it was supposed to be a joke :P