BEAst

The Knife Challange

4 posts in this topic

So I don't know if anybody has noticed but if you get more then 6 knife kills in the first minute of the game, you do not get a reward. By the way, i am not sure but i think if you get 5 knife kills, it says you got 2 but gives you 600 points, but that isn't the main problem. I think that should be updated, since this issue has been here ever since this challenge was implemented. Also i think that when you get the spy plane for 5 kills or the sr71 for 10 kills, they wouldn't be instantly activated, but instead given as a killstreak reward. When you get 6 kills you are given a ballistic bowie knife, but no points, and i think you should be given some points as well. Also i was thinking, when you get about 20 or more knife kills you would get a ghille suit, witch protects you from sr71 because that is mainly the thing from witch you die as a knifer (The same effect could also be applied to the scout class ghille suit). 

The bowie ballistic knife and the sickle ballistic knife has glitchy textures, when the knives are almost off the screen they sligthley teleport and that really bothers me, maybe that could also be fixed?

But i went a bit off topic. I would like to see some more rewards for knifing in the first minute. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BEAst said:

So I don't know if anybody has noticed but if you get more then 6 knife kills in the first minute of the game, you do not get a reward.

Fixed

6 hours ago, BEAst said:

By the way, i am not sure but i think if you get 5 knife kills, it says you got 2 but gives you 600 points, but that isn't the main problem. I think that should be updated, since this issue has been here ever since this challenge was implemented.

Fixed XD

6 hours ago, BEAst said:

Also i think that when you get the spy plane for 5 kills or the sr71 for 10 kills, they wouldn't be instantly activated, but instead given as a killstreak reward.

This is intentional to keep the person running and maybe even get other kids to start running

6 hours ago, BEAst said:

When you get 6 kills you are given a ballistic bowie knife, but no points, and i think you should be given some points as well.

You get points if you already have a bowie knife, but if you don't then you only get Bowie Knife, which is good knife men, I can add so if you have another 500 Damage knife you will keep it but get points instead.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Griggs said:

You get points if you already have a bowie knife, but if you don't then you only get Bowie Knife, which is good knife men, I can add so if you have another 500 Damage knife you will keep it but get points instead.

Does that mean if platinums get 6 kills they wont get a ballistic bowie? I'm pretty sure i miss understood something. And how does misty work with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BEAst said:

Does that mean if platinums get 6 kills they wont get a ballistic bowie? I'm pretty sure i miss understood something. And how does misty work with this?

Oops read your thing wrong, anyway, now if you already have Bowie Ballistic or Sickle Ballistic you get points instead, but what I thought you meant was just normal Bowie knife, not Ballistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now