Commander class

Jesse

Hi there! I have a class idea an decided to share with you guys, let me know what you think :)

MVP Class: Commander

What it contains:

800 points Commando: Multiple attachments, has reflex sight, suppressor, dual mag and masterkey

600 points Care Package: An airdrop crate that contains random killstreak reward or ammo (like in the multiplayer)

1800 points Chopper Gunner: Killstreak reward from black ops multiplayer, you an gunner of an attack helicopter with an minigun (Pretty sure you guys know what this is)

200 points: 2x Semtex grenades: This is something we don't have in the mod yet, semtex grenades, i think it would be cool to have em in the mod (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure we don't have em yet)

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hi there! I have a class idea an decided to share with you guys, let me know what you think :)

MVP Class: Commander

What it contains:

800 points Commando: Multiple attachments, has reflex sight, suppressor, dual mag and masterkey

600 points Care Package: An airdrop crate that contains random killstreak reward or ammo (like in the multiplayer)

1800 points Chopper Gunner: Killstreak reward from black ops multiplayer, you an gunner of an attack helicopter with an minigun (Pretty sure you guys know what this is)

200 points: 2x Semtex grenades: This is something we don't have in the mod yet, semtex grenades, i think it would be cool to have em in the mod (correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure we don't have em yet)

cool idea but idk how you gonna call care pacage if there are 10 zombies on your ass? cool idea tho

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nagini said:

cool idea but idk how you gonna call care pacage if there are 10 zombies on your ass? cool idea tho

The idea of an care package is either to use in early game when there aren't that many zombies, or use it in camp spots where you can call the package and collect the loot safely (For example Roofs on the Radiation map) And thanks :D

• Upvote 2

There's already the Commando in the weapons shop that everybody can use. I think that you can also get the Commando using Random Weapons and getting a few attachments on it - I may be wrong about that since I haven't really been using Random Weapons recently.

Like the Care Package idea. But, is it going to function like the one on multiplayer or is it going to function differently?

Isn't there already a chopper gunner on the mod or am I just thinking of the gunship? Pretty good idea, if there isn't one already. Could maybe make it to where it's about the same price as the gunship.

inb4 when admins had Semtex grenades and trolled us with them. I wasn't really a fan of them.

Pretty good ideas! Keep them up!

• Upvote 1