Face paint idea

Jesse

Hello! I'm here providing another idea for Zam. A small addition to Platinum class users and maybe for other users too. So the idea is Face paints. We have a list of avaible face paints in the multiplayer, so why not have em in the mod? Maybe give Platinum users a list so they can choose which one they want and random face paint for MVP and Premium users? Let me know what you guys think of this idea :)

On 12/21/2015 at 9:57 PM, Bluebird said:

Not sure if someone would buy a face paint... It need to be really cheap

On 12/21/2015 at 8:59 PM, viirus_iquickz said:

•Add a New Product to the UU Store.
-New Product: Face Paints from Black Ops. If UU members, moderators, and admins have face paints on Black Ops shouldn't everyone else get one? You can decide on the cost value yourself. Plus you started selling greetings to everyone who isn't an admin. Admins already have a greeting command so yeah. So why not sell face paints too?

On 12/21/2015 at 11:57 PM, Classixz said:

Face paints could work, however it wont for people with custom players skins.

Hopefully that answers some of your questions. Not a bad idea though to have!

46 minutes ago, Dennyb said:

um this really does nothing to help/support players facepaint although it'd be really cool and i would love to see it would never get implamented 

I know it does nothing to help or support players but it would be a cool/funny thing to have :)

• 2 weeks later...

face paint is really not a big deal i feel like and i think adding it for everyone in my opinion could be a good idea because it could make everyone unique and im sure everyone would love it, its nothing too crazy like a gun or a perk its just aparence i dont feel like a price should be palced but thats just my opinion

• Upvote 1