aShamed

idk

9 posts in this topic

When you joined the server open the console and type "/clanname Aj" for example and the UU clantag will be removed.

31 minutes ago, Fade`~` said:

When you joined the server open the console and type "/clanname Aj" for example and the UU clantag will be removed.

that usually didnt work xd, it would still reset every time, maybe its different now dunno

it resets every time the map changes or i rejoin i ain't no part of uu anymoe

hell i haven't even played in a year or so

Edited by aShamed

1 hour ago, ░MyXa░ said:

that usually didnt work xd, it would still reset every time, maybe its different now dunno

idk i tried to join to the server with UU clan tag and then i got kicked and couldn't change the clan tag through the simple game menu, i opened the console on the server and removed UU clan tag by this command and got kicked one more time then i rejoined and it worked for me :/

no i dont get kicked, i just thought i'd address it since i'm no part of UU anymore, i dropped out of the group and i can't access any hidden pages on the website anymore so i was wondering why i still had the automatic clan tag thing. Someone probably just forgot to delete it

Change your clantag in your playercard while you have ZAM loaded. /clanname is not permanent and therefore it resets.