Advanced ZAM Vote 2.0

Algol

I hope it makes you very! surprise. I took this photo using photoshop, which I want to introduce like a new update called ZAM Vote 2.0.

Notes on this update(and the idea)

-He has like the second page as you can see on the picture button x-ago in order to turn the page and be on the regular ballot

-Has a lot of cards for voting, but will be billed at the end of the game is the map that gets more votes, a minimum of 1 to 18

-The same difference in the color and shape of numbers and letters-I made a photo for you which is on this same design

Для зам 3.PNG+Для ЗАМ 4.PNG

.-Most Importantly.

Many players ask what to get boring for a long time when the players are on Nuketown, because of its small space that provides ease of killing zombies(and race team)

But I understood, and presents the text to the expectations!

Для ЗАМ 5.PNGORДля ЗАМ 6.PNG

It may act half an hour or 1 hour, depending on developers Classixz and Griggzor

(I think if you need this modification to activate when a minimum of 10 to 18 people, but I'd rather choose from 1 to 18 players)

Thank you you viewed the idea!

I hope this is taken as the to update the server ZAM

Good luck! Soon there will be new and wonderful ideas!

• Upvote 5

Not bad idea, but if this would be the map vote, 90% of the games would be nuketown, because literally everyone always restarts that map like 20 times cuz some reason ppl think its a "good" map. I personally dislike nuketown a lot since its such small map, everyone camp in the same camp spot literally every round from the start of the game and running on the map is literally impossible due to its small size. As i said not bad idea to have tho but i like the system we currently have, we get to play all the maps and have some party games every now and then.

• Upvote 3

Its not a bad idea, but i will say the same thing that jesse but it will be all the time Nuketown, (i like this map) but just few games, and for the party its nice to play this type of game just few times all the time it will be boring, you understand what we want mean? 

Yes, I understand you Jesse and you Fr-Skoll, but you can put a delay after 3 votes on the map Nuketown then need to wait 1 hour or half an hour, everything depends on developer Classixz and Griggzor

8 minutes ago, Flame Souls said:

Yes, I understand you Jesse and you Fr-Skoll, but you can put a delay after 3 votes on the map Nuketown then need to wait 1 hour or half an hour, everything depends on developer Classixz and Griggzor

Yes this could be a good ide. ;)