Sign in to follow this  
Flame Souls

Unreal Weapons for ZAM Shop

6 posts in this topic

Hello dear guys! Today it will be a very long information about where you can add a new modification on ZAM Shop-Unreal Weapons!

So as this night I finished a very long time thinking fresh and modern weapons to come: Undead Uprising & Zam-Zombie Epedemic Mod

First image I worked on them all night!

Для ЗАМ 2 Новое.png+Для ЗАМ Новое.png

That actually added here?

In the menu of weapons

1--------=Unrealistic Weapons-Which is the main idea=---------

2--------=I changed to buying random weapons at -100 points and the amount is the cost of 600 points (initial amount of 700 points changed to 600 points)=--------

Menu Unreal Weapons

1--------=Menu for 6 unreal weapons that have unreal power=-------

1-KBAR-3 [4000]-How is a firearm

2-Wave Gun [5000]-Is like the wave gun

3-Blundegrat [3500]-How is the Pump gun 

4-GHZ-45 [4000]-Is as a dual special weapon in the zombie mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops III on the map of Gorod Krovi.

5-Ray Gun Mark II [3500]-Is a chemical weapon (Second degree normal ray gun on ray gun mark II)

6-AE4 [4500]-Is like laser gun

My customized damage and ammo

1--------=Damage and ammo=---------

1-KBAR-3-30 → 23 → 19 rate-0.1 (very fast firing rate, with a rate of Skorpion EVO) Max ammo 54/324

2-Wave Gun-Instantly kills a zombie from 500 to 1000 HP in a radius of 5.0 meters(big radius), Cooldown 15 seconds for each one cartridge Max ammo 1/5

3-Blundegrat-Damage 500 max ammo-1/12

4-GHZ-45-Killing with a single blow from 300 to 500 Max ammo  161 + 3/15

5-Ray Gun Mark II- 100 Damage max ammo  21+162

6-AE4-Damage 34 - 30, 500 shot./min. Max ammo- ∞/140 (EZ)

That's all I told you about the menu, Unreal Weapons! Powerful and Unreal

I hope you enjoyed it very much I tried!

Write in the comments what you actually think

Write me a comment under any shortcomings

Good Luck!

• Upvote 8

So it would be more interesting in front of your review put a ten-point scale from 1 to 10 :)

1.Boooring >:(

2.Very Bad :dissapointed:

3.Bad :(

4.Secondary :pensive:

6.No bad :/

7.Normall ;)

8.Cool :D

9.Very cool :yum:

10.Awesome! ;P

1 hour ago, Flame Souls said:

Write in the comments what you actually think                               

1 hour ago, Flame Souls said:

Write in the comments what you actually think :)

Was it necessary to write the same thing twice? Just wondering.

43 minutes ago, Flame Souls said:

Waiting :)

Neither can I. Sometimes you just need to wait. That's just how life goes, my friend.

41 minutes ago, Flame Souls said:

So it would be more interesting in front of your review put a ten-point scale from 1 to 10 :)

1.Boooring >:(

2.Very Bad :dissapointed:

3.Bad :(

4.Secondary :pensive:

6.No bad :/

7.Normall ;)

8.Cool :D

9.Very cool :yum:

10.Awesome! ;P

I'm just wondering if this is necessary to have. Seems really strange though.

39 minutes ago, Flame Souls said:

Soon will come the new ideas and I'm still waiting for your feedback :)

Soon shall come! Nice! Wait then, that's all I gotta say/type. Don't know what else to say/type.

How to boost your post count 101.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3