Can't play zam atm.

`Fade`

Hi everyone, i finally arrived to home and got problems... Yesterday i had some problems with my PC, i noticed that my disk C works on 100% and if i run some program my PC getting lagged and i can't do anything. This happened due to one virus program i downloaded (IdleMaster - program which farms cards to upgrade your steam level, which i donwloaded not from official site) on the 20-22th of June, this virus makes my CPU working on 100%, spams every sec ads in google, and my desktop automaticly changing the background to black, and yeah PC was lagging aswell, when my PC was already cleaned, i noticed some trojans (they were setteled in C:/windows/system32) which my antivirus found, i also deleted them but i still was keep feel that my PC is not so clean yet, and now i have problems again, someone told me that it is probably hacking through the chat, like "Ride Call" etc., it means that my PC is the same as zombie which helps hackers and eats my resourses while i have problems. I'll uninstall my windows 8.1 and install new one on Monday and i can play again. 

P.S. just let everyone know.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Fade`~` said:

Hi everyone, i finally arrived to home and got problems... Yesterday i had some problems with my PC, i noticed that my disk C works on 100% and if i run some program my PC getting lagged and i can't do anything. This happened due to one virus program i downloaded (IdleMaster - program which farms cards to upgrade your steam level, which i donwloaded not from official site) on the 20-22th of June, this virus makes my CPU working on 100%, spams every sec ads in google, and my desktop automaticly changing the background to black, and yeah PC was lagging aswell, when my PC was already cleaned, i noticed some trojans (they were setteled in C:/windows/system32) which my antivirus found, i also deleted them but i still was keep feel that my PC is not so clean yet, and now i have problems again, someone told me that it is probably hacking through the chat, like "Ride Call" etc., it means that my PC is the same as zombie which helps hackers and eats my resourses while i have problems. I'll uninstall my windows 8.1 and install new one on Monday and i can play again. 

P.S. just let everyone know.

Damn that really sucks mate, I waited so long to play with you again, hope you get everything sorted out soon and will see you on the server soon again. Next time be more careful what you download from internet since there is so many fake programs out there. Hope to see you soon my friend <3

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Classixz said:

Use ASF (ArchiSteamFarm), much better than Steam Idle Master and it is getting regular updates, farmed around 1.2k cards with the use of it. 

Yeah griggz has already told me, but i don't wanna risk anymore xDD. Anyway thanks for good recommendation :^)

• Upvote 1

Hi there, my PC is finally new, by that i mean i deleted windows and reinstalled it (everything were deleted except other disks: D, F, G, H), it is absolutely clear now, i have already downloaded steam, teamspeak3 and everything works fine (i have already tried to play zam and didn't notice any disrepairs in my PC, like buzzes in system unit etc.), my videocard and CPU work fine too, i hope that it won't happen again... Yeah probably it was hacking or it was an old virus (50/50), but seems now i won't be hacked anymore only if i don't make a mistake again.

As griggz said: well, as long as you dont fail, it wont fak up.

Thanks for reading.

~Fade.

• Upvote 4