New Website!

Classixz

• Founder

So finally a redesign and an updated website!

Some of the many changes include:

• Clubs (a way to make your own clan or for you and a group of friends to make topics and post that is only visible to the people you pick.)
  • Reactions to posts and topics.
  • Leaderboards to show who have received the most reputation recently.
  • And of course a redesign of the website

There's a lot more for anyone interested, it can be seen here: https://invisioncommunity.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/

Please let me know if something isn't looking just right or if the colours don't fit making it hard to read in some parts of the website. 

Also if you guys have any nice screenshots that could be featured on the website, let me know. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Classixz said:

So finally a redesign and an updated website!

Some of the many changes include:

• Clubs (a way to make your own clan or for you and a group of friends to make topics and post that is only visible to the people you pick.)
  • Reactions to posts and topics.
  • Leaderboards to show who have received the most reputation recently.
  • And of course a redesign of the website

There's a lot more for anyone interested, it can be seen here: https://invisioncommunity.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/

Please let me know if something isn't looking just right or if the colours don't fit making it hard to read in some parts of the website. 

Also if you guys have any nice screenshots that could be featured on the website, let me know. 

Looking good Classixz, keep up the amazing work! <3