Forcefield

Jesse

Hi. Here I am making an suggestion to change Forcefield ability from Raven class a little bit. Since Raven is my favourite class, love to run with it, I would like to get the forcefield changed a little bit. Right now it can only be used once per game. Only 1 person can buy it per game which kinda sucks in my opinion. And once somebody has used it, it can't be bought anymore. So my suggestion is the following: Make forcefield have cooldown of 3 minutes after being used instead of not being able to use it again. With this change you can most likely pull off 2 forcefields per game and it seems kinda fair in my eyes. Might also encourage more people to run since running with forcefield is a lot of fun. Let me know what you guys think about this.

• Confused 1

On 13.08.2017 at 1:41 AM, Jesse said:

Hi. Here I am making an suggestion to change Forcefield ability from Raven class a little bit. Since Raven is my favourite class, love to run with it, I would like to get the forcefield changed a little bit. Right now it can only be used once per game. Only 1 person can buy it per game which kinda sucks in my opinion. And once somebody has used it, it can't be bought anymore. So my suggestion is the following: Make forcefield have cooldown of 3 minutes after being used instead of not being able to use it again. With this change you can most likely pull off 2 forcefields per game and it seems kinda fair in my eyes. Might also encourage more people to run since running with forcefield is a lot of fun. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Jesse, the campaign is an excellent solution to say about us suggestible Forcefield, many people have asked about this issue, why not use it many times than one? I would say it's a fair decision from Jesse :grin:

Spoiler

Forcefield-The force field of luminous multicolored particles, it neglects how to protect themselves-use the 1 time cost is 2000 points, maybe in the future time it will change something interesting on the subject of Forcefield

I can do today about the topic Forcefield (your own idea) ;)

at 19:30 the wait guys! ;P

2 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

1 forcefield a game is enough already... xD,

░MyXa░

Everyone wants to get a lot of pleasure than once this is our idea on the link ░MyXa░, bro-https://undeaduprising.net/forums/topic/8546-forcefield-20/?tab=comments#comment-47214 Good luck! bro :)