Camp Spots

Dragonlord

Alright guys, I got an idea regarding camping in ZAM. I dont know how you guys feel about it but Iam sure everyone knows about it. The worst thing for me in ZAM is playing zombie against 5 to 6 guys camping on a spot you cant reach if there arent like 11 zombies in the game the tower on array for example. My suggestion is getting another version of these maps in the game where camp spots like this dont exist and swap to these maps if there are a low amount of players in the game. I dont know if its possible for Classixz to even do that but if it is it would be awesome. I feel like this would make the experience for players alot better (hunters and zombies), I also think that the amount of rage quits will decreas when there is an actual chance to kill the hunters.

+ iam remaking some maps at the moment to get them on the style i talked about before gonna take a while as iam not too good at creating maps yet but i really hope we can get this going.

Tell me what you think and any problems you have with my idea as I really think this could better the mod alot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dragonlord said:

Alright guys, I got an idea regarding camping in ZAM. I dont know how you guys feel about it but Iam sure everyone knows about it. The worst thing for me in ZAM is playing zombie against 5 to 6 guys camping on a spot you cant reach if there arent like 11 zombies in the game the tower on array for example. My suggestion is getting another version of these maps in the game where camp spots like this dont exist and swap to these maps if there are a low amount of players in the game. I dont know if its possible for Classixz to even do that but if it is it would be awesome. I feel like this would make the experience for players alot better (hunters and zombies), I also think that the amount of rage quits will decreas when there is an actual chance to kill the hunters.

+ iam remaking some maps at the moment to get them on the style i talked about before gonna take a while as iam not too good at creating maps yet but i really hope we can get this going.

Tell me what you think and any problems you have with my idea as I really think this could better the mod alot.

Yea definetly agree with you that spots like the array tower needs to be reworked, impossible to die when its less than i'd say 8 zombies and makes it so boring for zombies. Also another "Op" spot on my mind right now is on top of the bus in map Cracked. So hard for zombies to reach and leaves em very slim chances to kill. I might start working on some maps too if I can find some time, playing the mod itself and making Youtube videos at the same time takes a lot of my time right but I will see if I can start working on maps aswell.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jesse said:

Yea definetly agree with you that spots like the array tower needs to be reworked, impossible to die when its less than i'd say 8 zombies and makes it so boring for zombies. Also another "Op" spot on my mind right now is on top of the bus in map Cracked. So hard for zombies to reach and leaves em very slim chances to kill. I might start working on some maps too if I can find some time, playing the mod itself and making Youtube videos at the same time takes a lot of my time right but I will see if I can start working on maps aswell.

Its sure the only possibility to kill the human who camp at this spot is to limb him but this too its hard so when people are hard camping at this spot i will say that we have 5% to chance to kill them