erooosshaypo

wolf

Question

10 answers to this question

On 28.08.2017 at 2:01 PM, erooosshaypo said:

suck my dick

My notes:1.So why the need to insult this site on UU-Undead Uprising(I think it does)

2.It's not even a question and not an answer, it's just an insult on the website UU-Undead Uprising

3. Because of this you can only a lot of problems :(

59a6618e3f3de_Votetest.thumb.PNG.ec9afe7faf3f1a0dd9faa12d45f932a2.PNG                                                              4.Latest-possibly this is spam

This is all my opinion what do you think about this guys? :)

• Confused 3
  • Okay 1

On 30. 8. 2017 at 8:53 AM, Flame Souls said:

My notes:1.So why the need to insult this site on UU-Undead Uprising(I think it does)

2.It's not even a question and not an answer, it's just an insult on the website UU-Undead Uprising

3. Because of this you can only a lot of problems :(

59a6618e3f3de_Votetest.thumb.PNG.ec9afe7faf3f1a0dd9faa12d45f932a2.PNG                                                              4.Latest-possibly this is spam

This is all my opinion what do you think about this guys? :)

i dont wanna be rude or anything but does anyone actually understand what this guy is trying to say?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTT A MINUTE. ISNT ZINO THE GUY THAT WAS TELLING EVERYONE HE WAS A GIRL ON THE SERVER? HAHAHAHAHHA OMGGGGGGGG I REMMEMBER HE WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME AND TELLING ME PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE IM A BOY BUT I TELL PEOPLE IM A GIRL SO THEY WONT BE RUDE TO ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Nagini said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTT A MINUTE. ISNT ZINO THE GUY THAT WAS TELLING EVERYONE HE WAS A GIRL ON THE SERVER? HAHAHAHAHHA OMGGGGGGGG I REMMEMBER HE WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME AND TELLING ME PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE IM A BOY BUT I TELL PEOPLE IM A GIRL SO THEY WONT BE RUDE TO ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Definitely wouldn't be the first time a dude pretended to be a lady. Usually you have to pay extra for that. :P

• Haha 2