Bugs on v1.4

Ramsy

- Sometimes you get pts for assists on zombies, sometimes you don't. (not sure about this one)

- Increase DMG on "MP5 Silenced". (dmg will be the same)

- Add Ghost Pro to the "Zombie Transform" VIP class survivor special. (you will have to buy it)

- Replace the Dragunov from "Spetsnaz" with something better (nobody is going to waste 600 pts on a crappy weapon). (Its really op, as it got mutch dmg)

- Give more ammo when starting off with a Kiparis (30/50 is too little, make it something like 30/90 because the ammo on that weapon runs out very fast). (..)

- If you buy too many random weapons, your game will crash (idk if this works for everybody, but it happened to me twice, I bought somewhere around 20 random weapons). (not sure about this one)

.Fixed.

- Zombie health will sometimes not regenerate.

- Sometimes you get pts for hitmarkers on zombies, sometimes you don't.

- Kills give you 90 pts, knife kills give you 190 pts and you will get a random ammount of pts on some kills (I got 240 pts for a knife kill, and it was my 2nd kill of the game).

Edited by KEX
Fixed

-when purchasing Hijack satellite you are not able to purchase anything else till the SR-71 expires or when you die. (Not sure why it wont let you, will look more in to this one.)

-when purchasing Mines, it says [150] but if you have [300] points, it will take 300 instead of 150 points. (hum..)

-Zombie spawning with M16 (still not fixed) (maybe fixed now)

-when placing mines, after it explodes, the Mine will still be there, but will have no effect.

.Fixed.

-Increase damage on ASP or change the pistol ( I liked the other pistol better, where'd it go? or Why'd it go?)

-Fix escaper, when using Long sprint, it will continue to activate and cannot be stopped.(can be seriously OP)

*EDIT*-When purchacing KS-23, you will be granted nothing and secondary weapon token, plus points.

-spawning with 200 points after been killed from a Zombie.

Edited by KEX
Fixed
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, i think Classi got the code for the points when you get hitmarkers on zombies but it seems like it's not complete yet, hopefully we will test the mod again and fix these bugs and add some new stuff so stay with us!

You can literally fly as a survivor. If you are given the Escaper class, you get the Escape special, but if you press 4-5-1 constantly, you fly. This is bad because the zombies can't reach you because the Escape special never stops working and you cannot play properly.

• 2 weeks later...

1.I threw a tomahawk and an other one took it and killed me.

2.I got a multikill and my points reset.

3.Hope to fix this.

Dragonballz(aka Mylk)

1. i dont get it, like when you threw it, a zombie took it and killed you?

2. there already is a post for that, and their trying to fix it already

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that too. It was really weird.

Anyway, yesterday think I manually activated the M16 glitch. I typed in the console

/map_rotate

and it brought me to the next map, as a zombie, with the M16. I don't know if I was still on the server, and I quit as soon as I realized what happened.