Bugs on v1.4

Ramsy

I) Almost every time, on Array, when a random player (zombie) gets killed, kills or suicides, there is a major lag moment for everybody.

II) You can buy Speedo, Ninja and Smaller Crosshairs an infinity ammount of times, yet you gain nothing extra, but lose your points.

III) What is the purpose of having PhD Flopper in the shop if you cannot buy it. Unless it will be fixed in v1.5.

IV) There are still various ways of going out-of-map on almost every map using barricades, stacks, Fast Run (Escaper class special) or all combined. I am working on new map edits that will prevent this.

V) If you have a limb in your inventory (a purchases limb, as a zombie), you can pick items off of the ground and throw them back at survivors and harm them (Frag Grenades, Tomahawks, etc...).

VI) You can still pick limbs off of the ground as zombie and re-throw them, but you have to pick it up and instantly hold down your throw button and hold it, or it disappears.

VII) If a person that starts off with a Tomahawk, and throws it for someone else to get it, that person will have two Tomahawks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I) As survivor, you can buy Speedo, Ninja and Smaller Crosshairs an infinite ammount of times, but you attain nothing new, and lose points when buying the thing again. As zombie, you can buy Hell Zombie, Fast Zombie, Ballistic Knife and Flak Jacket an infinite ammount of times and it all comes down to the same deal as with survivors.

II) If you buy Hijack Satellite, you cannot buy HP on the life you bought the Hijack Satellite on (can be bought after next death) or untill the timer for the Hijack Satellite drains out.

II) When it says +1 FREE LIMB (for zombies, ofc), if you do not watch the killcam of the guy that killed you when it said that, you do not get the limb. If you do watch the killcam, you do get the limb.

IV) L96A1, Sten and STG-44 have no DMG what-so-madafakin-evah. I feel like I am using a Peashooter.

V) If you get a Death Machine from building barricades and get your 40 killstreak, 80 killstreak an/or above Death Machine, you lose the current one and don't get the next one.

VI) KS-23 still does not work.

VII) Ninja gives you silent movement, but does not protect you from UAVs, nor BlackBirds (logical).

Also, I had an idea, but I felt like it belonged under this thread.

If you don't know how to fix the "M16 as Zombie" bug, why not replace the starting side-arm on survivors with something different? M1911 with Improved Iron Sights for regulars, Tokarev for VIPs and Python with Speed Reloader for VIP++s. Also, why not make the ASP and M16 deal negative DMG? This means, they do no harm what-so-ever to survivors, but they actually harm the user. It's like the bullets are turning back at him. Then again, they still have Frag Grenades and Flashbangs. As for the Flashbangs, you can do the same as with the ASP and M16 or make it have no effect at all, but I don't know about the Frag Grenades.

"III", that was SO ANNOYING!

"Yeah, a free limb! Wait why don't I have a limb. Aw bullshit."

And for the sidearm thing, VIPs already get DEAGLEs so a Python would actually be a downgrade.

And I haven't used a frag grenade in months. I don't know who's idea it was to take away our frag grenades when we buy VIP, but I want to have a stern talk with himn

"III", that was SO ANNOYING!

"Yeah, a free limb! Wait why don't I have a limb. Aw bullshit."

And for the sidearm thing, VIPs already get DEAGLEs so a Python would actually be a downgrade.

And I haven't used a frag grenade in months. I don't know who's idea it was to take away our frag grenades when we buy VIP, but I want to have a stern talk with himn

Turns out, you can get the free limb even if you skip the killcam, but I don't know how it works. I got it once, but not the other times.

By side-arm I mean weaker pistol. The Desert Eagle is a bonus weapon.

I) When picking up a dual-wield weapon off of the ground, some carry 0/7 ammunition and some carry 1/7 ammunition in the first two clips.

II) After the final killcam, you can see the name of the killer as in Theatre Mode (bottom of the screen, in a small black box).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I) I was in a game and I got the no HP regeneration bug again. I was shot through a wall (through the tower wall on Firing Range) and did not regenerate. I waited for 30 seconds - nothing. Finally, I let them kill me.

II) Me and Griggs found out that, if you buy a perk, suicide and try buying it again - you can't. It'll say: "You already have this perk.". We know it applies to Smaller Crosshairs, but Idk about Speedo, Ninja and Limb Protector, since I start off with the first two and don't have enough for the third one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

REPAIR LIMB PROTECTOR I GOT 1 TIME LIMBED AND GOT KILLED WHEN I HAD LIMB PROTECTOR I GIVE YOU TOMORROW SOME PROOF

Give me some proof

I) I was in a game and I got the no HP regeneration bug again. I was shot through a wall (through the tower wall on Firing Range) and did not regenerate. I waited for 30 seconds - nothing. Finally, I let them kill me.

Still like that?

II) Me and Griggs found out that, if you buy a perk, suicide and try buying it again - you can't. It'll say: "You already have this perk.". We know it applies to Smaller Crosshairs, but Idk about Speedo, Ninja and Limb Protector, since I start off with the first two and don't have enough for the third one.

I dont see a point of fixing this as only persons whit starter points can do it and they dont need perks at start.

Any more glitches? Fixed some today, TAC-Glitch, Minigun taken away glitch, Toma-Crash fix, Sentry-Crash fix.

Made some changes to limb protector.