Why im sorry to ZAM

fossil3d

:'( it's my fault I got banned.My connection failed once but... right after I got killed which made ma look bad.BUT the next time I rage quitted.I found out a way to trick the console or ZAM . The way I tricked it is leaving in the kill cam which is, when you watch the kill cam you can leave in the in  the kill cam. Next part of the story is that I been doing this for ages or 2 months.sorry to zam and please unban me please.

8 hours ago, Classixz said:

This should be his first warning, caught doing this or encouraging others to do the same we should for sure should use him as an example. 

Could "PermaZombieBan" him ?

Zombie Banning him would probably make him just leave after first infected then there would be 1 less zombie and make it unfair for the zombies remaining.

12 hours ago, Classixz said:

This should be his first warning, caught doing this or encouraging others to do the same we should for sure should use him as an example. 

Could "PermaZombieBan" him ?

like beluga said he would just leave and cry in a corner.+ sometimes "randomzombiespickingsystem" picks only one zombie and if it ppicks only him and he leaves it makes it harder for us. i dunno give him 2 weeks ban so he can only ply as zombie. maybe he will teach a lesson?

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.