ZAM 3.1 suggestion

Lil'' Trump

I have a few ideas for ZAM 3.1. 

1. Rainbow colored cade or just different colors.

2. Locus sniper from bo3.

3. Maybe zam member and zam admin cades??

4. Camos for all weapons and not just the primary gun like the MPL but on all guns like the snipers and pistols and maybe even the knife.

5. Max level 300?

Those are all the suggestions I have right now. :)

I do not even know if these things still apply to today's world or not, but I will just leave it here in the comments for you to read about it. Here are the topics for more information if you would like to know some more about it. In summary, it basically says that there is some sort of "limit" on certain things that can be within the mod itself.

As for the camos for all the weapons, I actually like that idea a lot. But of course, I am not an expert on these types of things. I don't know if it's actually possible to use the camouflages from the other video games or just from "Call of Duty: Black Ops" itself.

When you wrote "max level 300" what do you mean exactly? Do you mean that you will unlock all of these ideas of yours at level 300? (or) Do you mean that there should be some sort of limit (or level cap) of how many levels there should be, so you just thought of level 300?

Overall, those are good ideas, but only time will tell if this will actually happen or won't happen at all.

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, viirus_iquickz said:

When you wrote "max level 300" what do you mean exactly? Do you mean that you will unlock all of these ideas of yours at level 300? (or) Do you mean that there should be some sort of limit (or level cap) of how many levels there should be, so you just thought of level 300?

That's the problem with levels. You gotta add stuff that you unlock to make It sensible otherwise It would be plain level after level with no particular goal. And that comes to preference. If you like the idea of simply leveling up to some nonsense rank and have that "image" of high level player or implementing new stuff which you can grind for but that ALSO comes to alot more work for Classixz because he's gonna need to make It possible.

Me myself I like kind of both. You know differentiating players by rank and making yourself an "image" of I don't know how to say this correctly, better player? OG player? Skilled player? Or a sign of you playing alot? Everyone I think kinda likes when he can get something unique on himself and be different. This is sort of one way to do It even tho everyone can reach It but you know.. adds another thing to grind for. :thumbsup:

• Founder

Sadly level 256 is the highest level we can go for, the scoreboard cannot display higher levels. For a new version I was thinking of redoing the XP needed since the jumps right now are quite weird, especially in the lower levels, prestiges were also a thing I had in mind before, but I'd rather keep it simple and just keep it as it is currently with just levels and no prestiges. 

Some of the custom weapons have issues when it comes to camos, they display a bit weird depending on what game they originated from, most BO2 weapons work quite okay, Intervention as an example get a quite faded camo, you can barley see it but it's there. Not sure if possible to redo the texture for them, never got the time to do so since I wanted to get as many done as possible, and not just focus on some specifics. 

I'm not 100% sure if ZAM 3.0 is at it's max currently, it's very close to it, meaning that it's quite limited in how much things can be added, there's some hardcoded limits in BO1 that cannot be exceeded, however there's a few messy workarounds that I could use to get more barricades into the mod, so it's a possibility, but not sure if I'll do it.