ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

• Founder

This is not the end of the servers, this is the end of "updaing the mod whit weapons/more classes"

Need suggestions on FX (From Zombies? Campaign?), Weapons (FROM campaign/zombies only!) Classes, Sounds, images, icons..

Will add more to the list when i have time.

NOT THE END OF UPDATING THE MOD! JUST THE END OF COMPILING IT!

• Upvote 5

-Add 75 pts for zombie each time they die and fix it so they will stop suiciding for points

-Remove the Dragonuv from spetsnaz and add G36C, i can give you download link for it

-Fix the KS-23 still broken

-Decrease the cost for STG-44 to 850 or 800 because PPSH is stronger than STG-44 and no one will buy the STG-44 for 1250 pts

-Add the "Builder" class, class includes (Stronger barricades with same cost as regular barricades) (Stoner 93 machine gun for 900 pts) (Maybe sniper rifle from WaW) (Repair tool if possible, increase cade's health up to 2500 HP or repair it from 500 hp to 1500 hp)

• Upvote 6

• Founder

-Add 75 pts for zombie each time they die and fix it so they will stop suiciding for points [suiciding will be allowed, but on skill you will get -2.5]

G36C: is not a Black ops weapon, and is maybe a really big file, send me link so i can check it out.

KS-23: Fixed in 1.5

• Upvote 1

Everytime i get a multi kill like i was a zombie and i got a mutli kill (killed 4 humans in a row) and i got like 1200 points then my points reset i was like WTF POINTS RESETED then as a human i got a multi kill by knifing and again it reseted my points and it's pissing me off, you should try it yourself.

- Add the Double Tap perk (if you cannot make the weapons shoot faster, just increase their DMG)

- Add the Deadshot Daiquiri perk (since the effects of this perk are smaller crosshairs and auto-aim on zombie heads, and we already have the "Smaller Crosshairs" perk, just make it enable auto-aim on zombie heads)

- Add the Mule Kick perk (I was thinking of how this would be sort of a booster for non-VIP players since they only have two weapons)

- Add the Freeze Gun (a Black Ops Zombies weapon; could be used to shortly freeze zombies or slow them down; can also be found/used on the aXis Survival mod)

- Decrease impact damage dealt by survivors to zombies (we all already pretty much know that, if you hit a zombie with a C4 to the body, he instantly dies)

- As mentioned multiple times, make at least one of the purchasable knives and insta-kill for a reasonable price (I had to highlight 'insta-kill' and 'reasonable price' because I don't want people saying how it will be unfair for the zombies)

- Increase DMG on the ASP, Tokarev and L96A1 (I find it sort of weak, am not sure what others think)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

stack up a couple of points, like KEX666 can spawn points and get a multi-kill (3) kills and your points will just disappear.

I Cant spawn points, if i could it won't be funny at all to play.

- Add the Double Tap perk (if you cannot make the weapons shoot faster, just increase their DMG)

- Add the Deadshot Daiquiri perk (since the effects of this perk are smaller crosshairs and auto-aim on zombie heads, and we already have the "Smaller Crosshairs" perk, just make it enable auto-aim on zombie heads)

- Add the Mule Kick perk (I was thinking of how this would be sort of a booster for non-VIP players since they only have two weapons)

- Add the Freeze Gun (a Black Ops Zombies weapon; could be used to shortly freeze zombies or slow them down; can also be found/used on the aXis Survival mod)

- Decrease impact damage dealt by survivors to zombies (we all already pretty much know that, if you hit a zombie with a C4 to the body, he instantly dies)

- As mentioned multiple times, make at least one of the purchasable knives and insta-kill for a reasonable price (I had to highlight 'insta-kill' and 'reasonable price' because I don't want people saying how it will be unfair for the zombies)

- Increase DMG on the ASP, Tokarev and L96A1 (I find it sort of weak, am not sure what others think)

Some of your ideas is added like Freeze Gun, more perks is a good idea.