ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

• Founder

Anyone wants to change items in current classes? Prices?

Hunter (Free)

Molotov [350]

Sten [500]

Ballistic Knife [750]

German Frag Grenade [150]

Spetsnaz (Free)

Mosin Nagant [800]

Kiparis [400]

Dragunov [600]

KS-23 [700]

Escaper (Free)

Long sprint [Free]

Zombie Transform [700]

Blackbird [550]

MP5 Silenced [700]

Master Hunter (VIP)

Tomahawk [100]

Shredder [700]

Mine [150]

SOG Knife [350]

Corporal (VIP)

Spy planes [250]

Blackbird [500]

Upgrade Desert Eagle [500] (This makes it have more DMG)

MPL [400]

Builder (VIP)

Barricade [150]

Standing barricade [200]

Build teleporter [Free]

Sam Turret [300] (Ammo box?)

Wehrmacht (VIP)

Sten [550]

STG-44 [1250]

PSG1 [350]

FG42 [950] (This will be replaced by something else)

Wizard (VIP)

Spell of Shitness [600]

Crossbow [500]

Barrel [350]

T-Cade [300]

• Upvote 1

- Replace the Dragunov with something, anything really, as long as it is not the Dragunov. The weapon itself is crappy and the attachments make it even crappier and weaker.

- Reduce the price on the MP5 Silencer to 500 or increase it's DMG.

- Spell of "Shitness"? What exactly is that?

- Will the Crossbow use non-explosive bolts or explosive bolts?

• Founder

- Replace the Dragunov with something, anything really, as long as it is not the Dragunov. The weapon itself is crappy and the attachments make it even crappier and weaker.

- Reduce the price on the MP5 Silencer to 500 or increase it's DMG.

- Spell of "Shitness"? What exactly is that?

- Will the Crossbow use non-explosive bolts or explosive bolts?

- Will the Crossbow use non-explosive bolts or explosive bolts? Will be non-explosive, as explosive will damage the barricades.

OK. The "Spell of Shitness" still has me confused though. The name makes you think that you will get something shitty and therefore, why would people use it? Unless it is shitty for the enemy or the user is suicidal. :/

• Founder

OK. The "Spell of Shitness" still has me confused though. The name makes you think that you will get something shitty and therefore, why would people use it? Unless it is shitty for the enemy or the user is suicidal. :/

Who knows? :D

The spell will affect you, your team and the zombies sometimes. And it wont be bad things all the time, maybe good for the zombies, not for you :D

How about replacing the FG-42 with the G36C? If it is a big file, can't you modify it to be a smaller size? Maybe use simpler textures on some parts, cut a part off or replace the sound effects?

Anyone wants to change items in current classes? Prices?

Hunter (Free)

Molotov [350]

Sten [500]

Ballistic Knife [750]

German Frag Grenade [150]

Spetsnaz (Free)

Mosin Nagant [800]

Kiparis [400]

Dragunov [600]

KS-23 [700]

Escaper (Free)

Long sprint [Free]

Zombie Transform [700]

Blackbird [550]

MP5 Silenced [700]

Master Hunter (VIP)

Tomahawk [100]

Shredder [700]

Mine [150]

SOG Knife [350]

Corporal (VIP)

Spy planes [250]

Blackbird [500]

Upgrade Desert Eagle [500] (This makes it have more DMG)

MPL [400]

Builder (VIP)

Barricade [150]

Standing barricade [200]

Build teleporter [Free]

Sam Turret [300] (Ammo box?)

Wehrmacht (VIP)

Sten [550]

STG-44 [1250]

PSG1 [350]

FG42 [950] (This will be replaced by something else)

Wizard (VIP)

Spell of Shitness [600]

Crossbow [500]

Barrel [350]

T-Cade [300]

remove Molotov from hunter, since you can just buy it in the Shop menu with 200 points (even though it doesn't purchase as 200 points)

Remove at least Shredder or SOG knife on Master hunter, cause I mean... why purchase 2 different knifes? they do the same damage, but I heard that either one of them can knife a bit more faster than the other one, (not talking about the knife that you hold)

• Upvote 1

SURVIVORS

-Add motion sensor for survivors for special items (200 pts)

-Double tap perk maybe?(Exclude Raygun,flamethrower,Mustang and sally, and weapons like that)

-Berserker class [stone 83 650 PTS] [Extreme shell(Takes 2 knife hits to kill the berserker BUT costs 500 and takes away your limb protector in till your extreme shell is gone) lasts for 30 secs!] [Puts barricades that takes no damage for 10 secs 250 PTS] [berserker mode (Be invisible for 30 secs!) 1000 PTS] This class is great for people who likes to run!

ZOMBIES

-Jammer 200 PTS (Press X to place it near the survivors and lasts for 20 secs) GREAT FOR AMBUSH!

-Extreme knife 250 PTS(Instantly destroy cars,barrels,etc) GREAT FOR SURVIVORS WHOSE NEAR BARRELS OR CARS!

-Extreme limb 500 PTS (Knock back survivors more) GREAT TO USE WHEN SURVIVORS ARE NEAR EDGE!

-Extreme health 450 PTS (Get 500 health instantly but lasts till you die!) GREAT WHEN SURVIVORS ARE KNIFING!

And that's all my ideas my final ideas! Should be good and hopefully you'll add at least some of them :) should balance the game.

-Extreme knife 250 PTS(Instantly destroy cars,barrels,etc) GREAT FOR SURVIVORS WHOSE NEAR BARRELS OR CARS!

Sorry to break it down to you, but zombies can't destroy such items. Just barricades.