ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

-Add 75 pts for zombie each time they die and fix it so they will stop suiciding for points [suiciding will be allowed, but on skill you will get -2.5]

G36C: is not a Black ops weapon, and is maybe a really big file, send me link so i can check it out.

KS-23: Fixed in 1.5

The ks23 is acually point less the spaz petty much just cost the same amount as specs mayby give like a nuke or something that kills a bunch of zombies and add some new wep like ak47 or a kar

The ks23 is acually point less the spaz petty much just cost the same amount as specs mayby give like a nuke or something that kills a bunch of zombies and add some new wep like ak47 or a kar

I know how to shoot the ks23 as fast as the spas... its a lil trick. and the ks23 is the strongest shotguns in ZaM, except the DragonsBreath. Plus classixz is adding new weapons. I've been testing with him with bots with the new weapons, etc. you can find i think some of them in my screenshots.

I think that we should add weapons for the non vipers so we can attract more players to ZAM I think we should only add the kar or the degale

The kar and deagle are for VIP, MVPs dont really get any more guns than VIP. If free players get the VIP loadout, what will the VIP loadout have?

and once my Tokens idea comes out, everything will change.

I think we should be able to select what weapon we want in our classes mayby MVP or VIP might be different or just the same but no vipers should be able to select what weapon they have cause it's annoying when I get the worst wep like the karapis or the spectre

Ps tip for newbies mpsk has the most damage rate

I know how to shoot the ks23 as fast as the spas... its a lil trick. and the ks23 is the strongest shotguns in ZaM, except the DragonsBreath. Plus classixz is adding new weapons. I've been testing with him with bots with the new weapons, etc. you can find i think some of them in my screenshots.

The kar and deagle are for VIP, MVPs dont really get any more guns than VIP. If free players get the VIP loadout, what will the VIP loadout have?

and once my Tokens idea comes out, everything will change.

Tokens? If we have to pay for those fuker in going back to zem

Btw what's a token gona do?

Do you have MW3, Black ops II? You know when you prestige right? you get a token. In Black Ops II or MW3, tokens are used for an extra class slot, or have a higher level weapon unlocked like the Ballista at level 1. Well in ZaM, Tokens will act the same way as Black Ops II or MW3. I can give you some examples here, but you can go to my official full post about Token Rewards.

Some examples: (not all)

You will spawn as a VIP for the game you are currently in with a 25% chance [1 Token] (Lasts forever)

You will spawn as a MVP for the game you are currently in with a 10% chance [1 Token] (Lasts forever)

You will earn 1 points for every hitmarker you get. Example I shoot a zombie 3 times, I regularly get 30 points, but with this Skill, you will have 33 points. [1 Token] (Lasts Forever

When you spawn as a zombie, you will gain a 3 second speed boost [1 Token] (Lasts forever)

Heres the link. Just updated it too.  http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/2979-ranking-rewards-system/

have adapt only buyable 3 times a game it gets old when someone spams it, or make them visible on zombies radar If they have an sr71

or get rid of the sr71 and make it a normal uav giving the survivor more room to run

We can either A. Keep Adapt as it is, and don't change anything to it or

B. We can try changing the pricing of adapt, more than 1000 points, and if we change the pricing of adapt, why not change the x amount of seconds you can be invisible, and the x amount of seconds for your next adapt to be ready or

C. We can try reducing the amount of times adapt can be used in 1 game.

Keep the SR71, I am not sure why we should replace the SR71 with the UAV. Once the game-play reaches it's last minute us zombies get a free UAV in that case to see if the survivor will run, run but camp in a different spot, or just stay in the same spot and don't do anything at all.

I think we need to add an extra clip to both weapons that normal users hold as they tend to run out and can only knife when zombies have hp.

AghChew, this is totally a good idea, no wonder why it took so long for someone to think about this idea. If this gets added, the Non-VIP players may be happy with what they got (an extra clip for their starting smg and asp). But if KEX isn't up for this idea which I hope he should be, I have myself an idea. Option A: We give the Non-VIP players another weapon like maybe another pistol such as the Tokarev, or a black ops 1 pistol besides the Python or CZ75. Option B: We can go with AghChew's idea. Option C: We keep it as it is.

I have another idea and it involves the starting points for every group besides Non-VIP players. Keep admin's starting points as it is, for moderators, give them between 75-100 starting points, for MVP players, give them between 50-75 points, and for VIP players, give them between 25-50 starting points. They reason why I left out Non-VIP players is because I think that they are okay starting off with 0 points, and it doesn't really regard them a lot. As for VIP players, I think they too start off with 0 points, but if I am wrong or right about this, tell me because I rarely see VIP players these days and I never ask them if they do start with any points.

• Founder

AghChew, this is totally a good idea, no wonder why it took so long for someone to think about this idea. If this gets added, the Non-VIP players may be happy with what they got (an extra clip for their starting smg and asp). But if KEX isn't up for this idea which I hope he should be, I have myself an idea. Option A: We give the Non-VIP players another weapon like maybe another pistol such as the Tokarev, or a black ops 1 pistol besides the Python or CZ75. Option B: We can go with AghChew's idea. Option C: We keep it as it is.

I have another idea and it involves the starting points for every group besides Non-VIP players. Keep admin's starting points as it is, for moderators, give them between 75-100 starting points, for MVP players, give them between 50-75 points, and for VIP players, give them between 25-50 starting points. They reason why I left out Non-VIP players is because I think that they are okay starting off with 0 points, and it doesn't really regard them a lot. As for VIP players, I think they too start off with 0 points, but if I am wrong or right about this, tell me because I rarely see VIP players these days and I never ask them if they do start with any points.

I was the one that told him to go post it so I wont forget it until I start to code 1.7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you guys should put a little stronger sniper for the the VIP because the Kar is under powerd and a lot of the people with Vip would also like it

:poptart:  :poptart:

You have a rifle and a sniper rifle. That ain't enough?

• 1 month later...
  • Founder

1.7 Update log:

+3 new classes added.

+All classes now have 4 specials.

+Fixed bugs.

+Fixed 2 image errors.

+Applyed current MVPs and VIPs to 1.7's new system.

+Added Halloween cade and gun camo.

+Added 10 new camos.

+Fire staff added to Wizard

+VIP's will randomly now spawn with a mauser replacing ASP.

+MVP's will be able to get M40a3 ACOG on spawn.

+ 3 new characters.

This is just the latest updates, I won't be able to list all things I did in the past as it's to much.

ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): ~27-30 Oct.

• Upvote 6