ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

What Echo said, stop being impatient, it takes time to update the mod and stuff, i bet if you did it you wouldn't be saying "DUDE WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE COME OUT?!?!"

exactly. If you had the mod it would take MONTHS to do the updating cause you don't know anything much about moding.

Afterlife [1200] when purchased, you automatically turn into afterlife mode leaving your body, (if you have played MOTD then you should know what it does) Shock damage: 300 and 2-3 hits to die. If dies in afterlife mode, you will return to your regular body.

(Make sure your allies protect your real body, If not, you'll die, even in afterlife mode.)\

Swarm: [1650] from Black ops 2

Valkyrie rockets: [1000] killstreak

I always thought that having both the AK-47 and AK-74 was a waste. The weapons are too similar, IMO, to warrant the distinction. If I controlled it, I'd replace the AK-47 with the Commando and switch the point values.

Of course this post is just my opinions.

• Upvote 1

• Founder

I always thought that having both the AK-47 and AK-74 was a waste. The weapons are too similar, IMO, to warrant the distinction. If I controlled it, I'd replace the AK-47 with the Commando and switch the point values.

Of course this post is just my opinions.

Good idea, maybe adding a Commando, got one extra slot for it.

How about removing all attachments from all shop purchased weapons and bringing back the Upgrade Weapon feature, but actually functional this time. You would be able to upgrade your weapon 3 times. First upgrade gives you either Extended Mags or Dual Mags, and if the weapon has the selection of both, you get one randomly. Second upgrade gives you a random scope (Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight, ACOG Sight, Low Power Scope or Variable Zoom). Third Upgrade gives you something that will alter your weapon's "playstile" (Silencer, Rapid Fire, underbarrel attachment (Shotgun, Launcher, Flamethrower)), again, by random. If you want to, you can bring in a fourth upgrade, and this would give you FMJ (increased bullet damage) or incendiary bullets (increased bullet damage).

• Upvote 2

How about removing all attachments from all shop purchased weapons and bringing back the Upgrade Weapon feature, but actually functional this time. You would be able to upgrade your weapon 3 times. First upgrade gives you either Extended Mags or Dual Mags, and if the weapon has the selection of both, you get one randomly. Second upgrade gives you a random scope (Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight, ACOG Sight, Low Power Scope or Variable Zoom). Third Upgrade gives you something that will alter your weapon's "playstile" (Silencer, Rapid Fire, underbarrel attachment (Shotgun, Launcher, Flamethrower)), again, by random. If you want to, you can bring in a fourth upgrade, and this would give you FMJ (increased bullet damage) or incendiary bullets (increased bullet damage).

This would be a good idea, as long as it doesn't cost a lot. I mean, one of the main perks of Dual Mags is the increase ammo capacity, and I'm presuming that buying this upgrade wouldn't refill your ammo.

Also, some weapons don't have attachments, or only have very few. For example, the G11 would only get any benefit from the Second upgrade. Pistols as well.

Edited by Gamerdog6482

First upgrade for 100pts, second upgrade for 200pts, third upgrade for 300pts and fourth upgrade for 400pts or all upgrades for 200pts - 300pts. I'm presuming that for upgrades 3 and 4 you will not get an ammo refill, but maybe for upgrades 1 and 2, I am not sure.

For the 1st upgrade, all we need to do is increase their current clip ammo/total clip ammo capacity. For the 2nd upgrade, nothing for pistols and the LPS or VZ or whatever is given to similar weapons to the G11. For the 3rd upgrade, I'm assuming nothing. For the 4th upgrade, well, FMJ and incendiary bullets go on anything, except for knives, which will, pretty much, be the only non-upgradable weapons.

I propose this pricing scheme for the upgrade thingy:

1st Upgrade - Magazine Upgrade - 300 pts

2nd Upgrade - Optics Upgrade - 150 pts (face it, it's mostly useless and you run the risk of completely nerfing your gun)

3rd Upgrade - Underbarrel Upgrade - 450 pts (and buff the attachments)

4th Upgrade - Damage Upgrade - 500 pts

Where each upgrade requires the previous one to be purchased before it can be bought.

I also propose a 5th upgrade, costing 3000 points, that gives your weapon "cannon" ammunition. If you're not farmiliar, this was featured in the BlOOD BAT mod. Basically it produces a grenade-like explosion upon the weapon's hitscans making contact. These explosions do the same damage as normal frag grenades, even against the player. Some weapons (high RoF, such as the FAMAS, G11, etc.) would benefit from this a lot more than others (low RoF, such as the L96, M40, M91, etc.). Explosions also will kill the player if too close and if the player doesn't have upgraded health.