ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

FOR ZOMBIES

Bounty: [200] when purchased, it chooses a random survivor and places a bounty on him for 4 minutes, when someone kills the bountied person they earn 400.

FOR SURVIVORS

Invincible barricade [700] places a barricade that is invincible for a short period of time. lasts 10 seconds. OR all barricades placed become invinsible for a short period of time

Upgraded Ammo [1000] Add's extended mags to any weapon the survivor is holding (If gun already has extended mags "random weapon" doubles the ammo) WILL NOT WORK WITH GOOD WEAPONS!

PERK: Last Stand [650] When getting killed by a zombie, you fall into last stand mode, giving a m1911 with unlimited ammo and in instant kill knife (still needs to reload) if the survivor hasn't died in 25 seconds while in last stand mode, they get instantly revived and starts with increased speed, but a 300 point reduction with all perks lost. (unable to move or activate shop while in last stand)

I was thinking about some ideas:

1. I was thinking about puting some music on the mod to make much more better

2. Also I have sounds pack that I have recorded from some videos, So I was thinking about this: If a player gets a headshot, It will be a scream of headshot, And like someone is rage quiting, it will be a sound of RAGE QUIT!!, And I have a lot more sounds

3. I was thinking also about map creations, Maybe we can put some posters or something around the map, Like the website adress, Or some pictures and posters that you have on your computer, This idea for making the maps more better and not just cades around the maps

I hope you liked those ideas

Thanks for reading this

1. NO OH DEAR GOD NO

That would RUIN the mod.

2. That's also a very bad idea.

3. Useless.

3. It's not a bad idea, it makes the mod more personal for UU clan. It's maybe useless, but it's fun, and it is the main interest of a mod.

So what the server supose to be? Sad? Scary? No, People want to enjoy the server, Not to make them cry and more stupid staff, As long as we want more people on the server

I already answered this question.

Because ZAM, unlike ZOMX, is supposed to be about "zombie survival". The atmosphere should be that of absolute desolation, of fear.

---

This idea is good

Nope.

I'm 50% with Banana and 50% with G-dog on this.

How so?

The mod could really use some cool new sound effects, but they'd have to fit the feel and scenery of the mod. You want to add sound effects, such as the ones from Unreal Tournament (in my opinion, those are the absoulute best). For example. you get a 6 or 7 multi-kill and it says "M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!", or you get a 10 multi-kill and it says "GODLIKE!", or you reach 100 kills and it says "DOMINATING!". You don't want sound effects where you shoot a zombie in the ass and it makes a farting noise, or you ditch your team-mates, they all die and some random dude appears and says "Wut happened? :o". I could go on to an endless point, but you get the concept.

Add UT sound effects.

• Founder

when a survivor dies they should get points as a zombie from the points they Already had or time they survived

Maybe a perk for that, but maybe not if you have around 3k pts, Maybe 0-30 kills: 700 etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

1. Fixed Ninja perk.

2. Fixed Minigun bug again.

3. Fixed to many limbs on the ground crash.

4. Fixed a bug whit limbprotector.

5. Fixed New Zombie type.

6. Added New Zombie type.

7. Added protection for a weapon for the new zombie type.

8. Added a welcome text.

9. Made some shitty updates on the maps, will remake it when i have more time.

10. Removed Tokarev from zombies.

11. Zombies will get 10 kills in stats by killing one Hunter, Made a fix that made the hunter go whit 10 deaths.

12. ShamanZombie will use his Ray Gun FX to kill barricades close.

13. Made it easier to get things as ShamanZombie.

14. Made a limit on sentry guns, Max = 10 on the map.

15. Tomahawks will now disappear if you buy new ones, fixes server lags and crashes.

16. Fixed angels for Flag portals.

17. Made the Tactical insertions harder to glitch whit.

18. Faster HP regen on ShamanZombies.

19. Added text that shows whos a ShamanZombie/AxisZombie...

20. Made a way to trigger challenges on some maps. Rewards.

21. New zombie can press a button to suicide.

Not fixed.

For some reason your Tactical insertion is still in your hand after placing it down, will look more in to this one, switch weapon to be able to knife again.

Old m16 Bug, aka No weapon bug.

-----

Made some other shit too, but not worth adding in here.