ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

I bet you I can program a PaP machine with barely using any data as the mod filesize. You should also know that putting a weapon from SP into MP only takes like 5-10 kb of data (if the model for the weapon is already in MP. If not, then maybe around 500-1000 kB). The only thing that would take up a megabyte or so would be the PaP camo itself.

I bet you I can program a PaP machine with barely using any data as the mod filesize. You should also know that putting a weapon from SP into MP only takes like 5-10 kb of data (if the model for the weapon is already in MP. If not, then maybe around 500-1000 kB). The only thing that would take up a megabyte or so would be the PaP camo itself.

english xD?

Hell's Retriever [350] for tight situations (ONLY USABLE ONCE EVERY 3-4 MINUTES!) will be a tomahawk but with a different skin, if it successfully kills a zombie, it will go derectly to another nearby zombie and it keeps doing it until there are no nearby zombies remaining. similar to the WonderWaffe in Nazi Zombies of course

Immune (Perk) [500] Immune to special type of zombies [Hell Zombie, Electric Zombie, and a 50-50 chance for Shaman Zombie]

y u no add my Pro Perks idea? :<

• Founder

New update:

1.5.11-12:

UU-K now have knife sprees.

UU-K Loadout has been changed.

Admin menu for non-admin zombies fixed.

Barricade shop in builder has been replaced by stronger barricades, (you can use both, 4+4 or 4+5)

Made some fixes on the bigger update.

Added some stuff to be ready for XMas. (Can't promise that we will have 1.6 for christmas)

New update:

1.5.11-12:

UU-K now have knife sprees.

UU-K Loadout has been changed.

Admin menu for non-admin zombies fixed.

Barricade shop in builder has been replaced by stronger barricades, (you can use both, 4+4 or 4+5)

Made some fixes on the bigger update.

Added some stuff to be ready for XMas. (Can't promise that we will have 1.6 for christmas)

the admin menu what now...

Spam this thread with Class specials, new classes anything that you think its a good class..

I posted over 5 ideas for brand new classes and a post with class specials that took you 10min just to read...

Y u no use mah shizz? Me so sad. :(

Bug (or sort of) :

-Bug with cad limb (can destroy all the cads if it stay on the top of P for exemple)

-Can't pickup tomawk (don't know if it's a bug)

My ideas :

Add some guns from Borderlands 2 (can provide this game)

Add the Crossbow (with the same effect as in Zombie mode)

New type of zombie : Fast zombie. He have X3 speed, but only 100 hp.

MY 200 POST ! Where is my cookie ?

Edited by Wast

i) Vampire Class(Admin only for testing)

Vampire:

1. Nighthunter [100p] Requires swift

Every knife kill grants the attacker +0.02 movement speed. (max:1.3)(swift is 1.1)

The attacker will become visible on map for the rest of the game after killing a zombie with a knife. (2% cpk)(chance per knife)

2. Sharpen Fangs [100p]

Every knife kill increases the damage of attacker's knife by 20. [Max:500] (no one shot nemesis kills)

3. Counter UAV [400p]

Self explanatory

4. ??? (rebirth hands and zombie facepaint?)

I still need one more special before I can release vampire.

ii) 5th special for captain and battlemage

1. Battlemage: [Whirlwind] [200p]

Summon a whirlwind in front of you which pushes away every zombie. Duration 7s, (a better version of barricades, since you can shoot through them)

Does not affect cades.

2. Captain: [buy/Upgrade Spas] [500p] (maybe for some other class)

Normal Spas > Spas with soem attachments > Spas in zombie mode

vi) Thundergun and m14 in zem

ix) TNT [1000p] or 40 deathstreak reward?

Deals 1000-1400 damage to cades in 400 radius.

Explodes after a 30 seconds countdown.

x) Frozen Zombie

A zombie type which freezes all humans in 300 radius for 3(?) seconds on death.

• Upvote 1

i) Vampire Class(Admin only for testing)

Vampire:

1. Nighthunter [100p] Requires swift

Every knife kill grants the attacker +0.02 movement speed. (max:1.3)(swift is 1.1)

The attacker will become visible on map for the rest of the game after killing a zombie with a knife. (2% cpk)(chance per knife)

2. Sharpen Fangs [100p]

Every knife kill increases the damage of attacker's knife by 20. [Max:500] (no one shot nemesis kills)

3. Counter UAV [400p]

Self explanatory

4. ??? (rebirth hands and zombie facepaint?)

I still need one more special before I can release vampire.

ii) 5th special for captain and battlemage

1. Battlemage: [Whirlwind] [200p]

Summon a whirlwind in front of you which pushes away every zombie. Duration 7s, (a better version of barricades, since you can shoot through them)

Does not affect cades.

2. Captain: [buy/Upgrade Spas] [500p] (maybe for some other class)

Normal Spas > Spas with soem attachments > Spas in zombie mode

vi) Thundergun and m14 in zem

ix) TNT [1000p] or 40 deathstreak reward?

Deals 1000-1400 damage to cades in 400 radius.

Explodes after a 30 seconds countdown.

x) Frozen Zombie

A zombie type which freezes all humans in 300 radius for 3(?) seconds on death.

Meh, to much ZEM stuff in there, but I like a zombie that would freeze survivals upon death tho :D

Bugs :

-Can take reflect class : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203917699

-Sometimes when I'm Axis zombie I don't have the sog knife.

-Zombies have mvp headicon

Ideas :

For reflect class :

-Create a copy [500]

The user leaves a copy of himself but still where it was such copy shall be knife 3 times before disappearing.

-Electric power [1000]

30 sec duration.

Like electric zombies and a bit death call. You hit all zombies in a radius with electric damages (3 hits for a 500 healt zombie).

• 4 months later...

LOYALTY SYSTEM

Before I get into this, I'd like to mention that ShameOnYou is the person that first gave an idea for this and that's what encouraged me to work on this. Anywho, the Loyalty System would work on ZAM in a way so that it awards players for their loyalty, and in this case loyalty refers to gameplay and game-time. Players wouldn't have to be VIP or MVP, but they have to be a registered user on a server in order to make the system work for him/her. EU and US would have different rankings and tracking of a player's Loyalty System activity. The basic element of the whole system would be Loyalty Points (LP). A player would earn 1 LP for, ex. finishing a whole game, playing for 30 minutes without leaving the server, etc... You would see the ammount of LP you have by opening up the human shop menu (they'd be shown somewhere in the top right corner). It goes without being said that the LP would carry over from game to game, even if you leave and come back another time (basically like !xlrstats). Players that are not registered users (guests) wouldn't be able to see the ammount of LP nor anything in connection.

Players would have access and/or earn the following using this system:

1. LOYALTY SHOP MENU

2. LOYAL CLASS

3. LOYAL PLAYER SETUP

LOYALTY SHOP MENU

By pressing 4-6 as a human you would open up the "Loyalty Shop" (1-5 are taken up slots, so 6 is the next free one). KEX can freely decide how the Loyalty Shop menu will look, but here is a suggestion:

1. MP-40 Bling'd [5 LP]

2. Hazardous Brothers [10 LP]

3. Speedo x2 for 30 seconds [5 LP]

4. Infinite ammo for 120 seconds [8 LP]

5. Strong Barricade x3 [7 LP]

6. Strong Standing Barricade x3 [7 LP]

Note #1: "Hazardous Brothers" refers to the HS-10 Dual Wield shotguns that you can get by doing the Array easter egg.

Note #2: Speedo x2 is basically Speedo with double the speed.

Note #3: Infinite ammo would be applied to all weapons, and not just to the one you are currently holding.

Note #4: The x3 barricades would be the same as strong ones, but with x3 HP than them.

Note #5: Some players may die not long after buying one of the aforementioned shop items, so I think it's a good idea for them to get a full refund if they die anything from 0.1 to 10 seconds after buying one of the things from the shop.

LOYAL CLASS

Players (all) would be allowed to buy a class for 60 LP or auto-unlock it at 80 LP and therefore lose no LP. This class would, as mentioned, be accessible by all players, as long as they are registered users. The class would have more than 4 class specials as players are gonna have to work had to acquire it. Here is an idea for some class specials:

1. Improved KS-23 [900pts]

2. Improved PPSH-41 [1200pts]

3. Improved Scoped Crossbow [1500pts]

4. Improved Ballistic Bowie Knife [2400pts]

5. Strong Barricade [100pts]

6. Strong Standing Barricade [150pts]

7. Save/Load Spot [Free, one time use only!]

8. Explosive Bullets x60 [1500pts]

Note #1: The Improved KS-23 would come with 10/40 ammo and would go up to 10/90 when Max Ammo is bought. Other than that, same weapon in general.

Note #2: The Improved PPSH-41 would come with 70/280 ammo and would go up to 70/630 when Max Ammo is bought. Other than that, same weapon in general.

Note #3: The Improved Scoped Crossbow would come with 3/12 ammo and would go up to 3/27 when Max Ammo is bought. 3 bolts per clip, no bolt-action fire (waiting for the user to cock the weapon after one shot is disabled).

Note #4: The Improved Ballistic Bowie Knife would come with 3/12 ammo and would go up to 3/27 when Max Ammo is bought. 3 bolts per clip, no bolt-action fire (waiting for the user to cock the weapon after one shot is disabled).

Note #5: Explosive Bullets would deal half the damage of one M&S round (approx.) and would auto-apply on all non-explosive weapons and throwables. Can be re-bought infinite times (will bring back counter to 60 when re-bought).

LOYAL PLAYER SETUP

Once a player reaches 100 LP, he will be awarded with a player upgrade. Here are some features that could possibly be added as an award for the player's devotion and play-time:

- a new face paint (face mask)

- a new gun camo

- "LOYAL" headicon (could have stars or smth around it)

- next 3 purchases under the human shop for free

- next 10 purchases under the zombie shop for free

HACKER DEVICE

If a player uses the Random Weapon feature in the human shop, he has a chance of acquiring the Hacker Device. The look of it isn't as important, but KEX can decide what to do with it. It will act as a Lethal Grenade, so you will lose whatever you had before getting this (Frag Grenade, Tomahawk or Molotov Cocktails). It can only be used once, but offers many features (random):

- you can select your class one more time, only this time you can select any class (except for Loyal), even if you aren't VIP or MVP

- you can establish a permanent Spy Plane, Counter-Spy Plane or SR-71 (random)

- etc...

• Upvote 2