ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

ZAM 1.7.14:

Array is now big again.

Map fixes added to Jungle.

Map addons to radiation.

TS3 reward bug fixed.

ZAM USA now running same updated ZAM b3 as EU.

New update for echelon.

Hoping to not see that dumbass Tasty playing again.

The cade placement is a bit sluggish, but i really like the idea. This obviously needs the flag so wait on kex.

Yea, I like the idea of outside of map bunkers. I made this in like 20 minutes, I'd re-do it and do it perfectly if kex decided to put this in. (Maybe add another entrance in the house?)

Twitch Plays Zam x) !

Add 1 special zombie to them zombs like a nemesis kinda immortal on, and twitch can do the basic controls of it like move command jump etc. 

Also I have not played the mod past...months since I prefer  a certain Skillbased and rewarding game x)

But at every single mod with zombies in it ppl lack the intrest and ideas to upgrade them zombies....

• Upvote 1

Yeah well it should be fun and also will attract some peeps to try the mod out and im sure UU has some folks who will check twitch out every now and then x)

Adding some special combos with donating would also be cool ;0! Like damage increase or some kind of evolution of the bot.

(I know nothing of mod abbilities)

But lets say 5 dollar donation in 1 hour will give the bot speed increase 10dollar will turn te zombe into some kind of huge giant with lasers etc etc ;p 50 dollar shold give te bot the abbility to spam random invisble cades for epc trolls x)!

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Supply drops:

Random carepackages with drops in them drop randomly during the game

this can contain: a good weapon, points, (extra health?)? And some other things.

BUT: Zombies can hijack these crates (will take about 10 seconds or so) This will maybe give the zombies some points and than when the players trys to capture it it will have a 75% chance  of having something bad. Maybe: Lose all perks, weapon reset to asp.. Basicallly all the things from wizard.
i think this really would be nice and kewl.

Also: When you buy speedo and it does a reset all perks you're able to buy it again. Unlike the wizzy's "lose all perks" where u can't buy perks again once you already had b4 you lost em.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: maybe at a luck of hijacking it as a zombie: so you can fail hijacking it or you can succeed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

weren't we gonna have different cade limbs for different skill level players depending on their skillrank?

i just thought it'd be funny if we did that for spots on the map, noobs= ez camp, proz= no camp 4 u

In my opinion it's not the best ide..Why? Cause lot of people skill always went down to 1900 and went up to 2200 so fast so..This idea would be good as level group system.

For the cadelimbs: Maybe add a timer to it? After X amount of time or cades you can begin using them as a zombie. I Don't know if this is possible but it should be cool. This way not all your cades will get immediatly get destroyed when your just into the round. This will help all the new players who aren't that good at running around and such.

And maybe make it so its every time you use it it goes up +50 so 1st cadelimb 200, 2nd 250 3th 300. One player won't affect the other, don't really know how to explain this but take for example player A buys cadelimb for 200 Player B's first one will also be 200.

For the drops: Ofc zombies will camp it. But its the same with the EE portals on array, i get killed alot because zombies camp there. But you will go to it because of the good reward that will be in it. Or maybe like griggs said: make it invisible for zombies. The player going to it will only attract zombies, and then when the player gets near it maybe it'll become an ! on the minimap or something.

• Upvote 2