UU-K Update!

Bloody

Hello everyone, the last update was long ago, so here we go:

Congratulations to our new UU-K members Once and gart3! Camping with the loadout is NOT allowed!

Finally I was able to persuade Faith to be the new temporary EU recruiter for UU-K. Good luck!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Bloody said:

Camping with the loadout is NOT allowed!

I've camped with the UU-K class to test something out. That was to see if anything bad would happen if you camp with the UU-K loadout. Turns out nothing bad happened at all. So, I have a few ideas that you could maybe add or think about adding.
Here are my ideas:
- If you are using the UU-K loadout and you're camping, you should accept some consequences. 
Consequences such as...
•Add some bad items from Roll The Dice. Examples being "you have 30 seconds to kill someone before you die," "No Ammunition," "Get your points taken away from you," "No Aim Down Sights," "No Perks," "Freeze - Makes you freeze when walking," and other bad items from Roll The Dice you guys can think of.
•There should be some type of warning in red letters reading this - "You do realize that you've been camping with the UU-K loadout and you aren't allowed to do that." You should receive this warning after camping for 30-60 seconds.

10 hours ago, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

I've camped with the UU-K class to test something out. That was to see if anything bad would happen if you camp with the UU-K loadout. Turns out nothing bad happened at all. So, I have a few ideas that you could maybe add or think about adding.
Here are my ideas:
- If you are using the UU-K loadout and you're camping, you should accept some consequences. 
Consequences such as...
•Add some bad items from Roll The Dice. Examples being "you have 30 seconds to kill someone before you die," "No Ammunition," "Get your points taken away from you," "No Aim Down Sights," "No Perks," "Freeze - Makes you freeze when walking," and other bad items from Roll The Dice you guys can think of.
•There should be some type of warning in red letters reading this - "You do realize that you've been camping with the UU-K loadout and you aren't allowed to do that." You should receive this warning after camping for 30-60 seconds.

Roll The Dice outcomes are random and should stay random.

I also agree on the warning part, but then again, if you're UU-K, shouldn't you have some common sense to begin with (in other words, not hardcore-camp)?

• Upvote 1

IS this allowed?

for example if i run with sr71 and my sickle balistik from corporal and then i was to buy m and s to go up on a spot from firing range and spam there. Is that allowed? If i was using the UU-K Loadout? or does hardcore camping only when you cade?

On 23.12.2015 at 4:04 AM, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ said:

Here are my ideas:
Consequences such as...

You will be banned and kicked out of UU-K, if you are camping with the loadout. That's the consequence.

The warning part would be good, but the definition of camping might be different to some players. So I appeal to my fellow UU-K members NOT to abuse the loadout (=camping with it), since you are supposed to run/knife with it.

@BrEn! No that's not allowed. Sitting somewhere and spamming M&S falls under the definition of camping. It's way better than camping in a p-cade spot, but that's irrelevant. I hope I answered your question.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...