How to Add Custom Sounds into a Mod?

Mr.StealYoGirl

Does anyone know how to add sounds from other games into CoD Black Ops? Like, what would I have to do with the .wav file once I obtain it? I know that the Peacekeeper in ZAM has a custom reloading and firing sound taken from BO2, so there should be some knowledgeable people here, unless it was created by someone else. An explanation or a link to a tutorial would be great :)

• Founder

http://www.itsmods.c...ultiplayer.html

Follow that, and then make your own sounds and then add them to the weapon. (weaponname_mp)

peacekeeper_fire,sound\BlackOps2\peace\fire\peace_fire.wav,,wpn_peace,wpn_peace_​fire_act_npc,event,97,97,100,250,4000,4000,default,default,allon,rdefault,1,olde​st,5,reject,-34,34,0,70,90,0.25,1,3d,loaded,nonlooping,,1,0,96,,default,0,0,0,0,0.5,0.5,no,ye​s,none,1000,no,,both,no,no,,,75,no,no,0,0,wma,yes,no,world,event,no,raw\sound\wp​n\energy\raygun\npc\shot\shot_00.xm4,0,raw\sound\wpn\energy\raygun\npc\shot\shot​_00.mp3,0,sound\BlackOps2\peace\fire\peace_fire.wav,0,raw\sound\wpn\energy\raygu​n\npc\shot\shot_00.wds,0,wpn_special,all

Easy stuff..

• Upvote 1