Huge admin issue(for me and a lot others)

mudda_fragger

Admin issue  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think USpatriot should get his admin removed?

• Yes
    • No

I dont want to show a lack of disrespect, because i know he does do his job okay, but at least give him a warning because he cusses us out. Dont want to start a fight either. I just think that he should at least be warned to stop because ik a lot of people who have issues with spat.

yeah im Jgengraving, I got banned for 2 days from tac insert glitch on nuketown, its not a rule, I got banned from pat, I just want to know if its really right to ban for that?

Tac glitch ... not a rules... IT IS ! Glitch aren't allowed.

Spat is a good admin, stop complain about him. Rage is allowed, so he can say noob or camper or whatever.

• Upvote 2

I personally fucking hate him, he always makes fun of me every time I die, yells at me for not cading, and cading me out right when im about to get into a room which he is in.

"NO CAMPING OBJ" and yet, I sometimes see him camp at room -_-

He's just a total dick to me.

• Upvote 2

yeah im Jgengraving, I got banned for 2 days from tac insert glitch on nuketown, its not a rule, I got banned from pat, I just want to know if its really right to ban for that?

You're lucky i wasnt in that game, I would fucking ban you in 10 Days, not 2 -___-

• Founder

You should be happy it was just 2 days, like Griggs said, Glitching is taken really serious which means you should expect longer bans then 2 days. 7-30 days.

heres the deal, me And him were best friends And i've Always defended him when it came to stuff like this, but its All true he cries when he dies thAt why he Always restArted mAps, he aLWAYS camps in the opposite house in nuketown And bitched At me today when i killed him from doing thAt, he unfriended me because i dont camp with him Anymore cuz he never cades he only wants deathcall, he cries when i dont invite him to groupchAts on steAm because some people Already in chAt dont want him there And he invites others And if we tAlk strategy in chAt he will listen And kill us, hes just not Any fun to plAy with Anymore, And you never know which pAtriot your getting, could be Any of his 3 brothers, since he got Admin he seems to think hes better then everybody, these Are mAinly between us but that is just my side

dayum iamindy, most typing I've ever seen you do, how long did it take with that messed up keyboard? o.0

anyway, I agree with this, every time iamindy and me are in chat, he ALWAYS wants in, but people like me dont want him in, so he gets so mad at us and starts yelling, most of the time iamindy tells me the coordinates on the map on where to camp, and patriot is already there either as zombie, or survivor.

Jgen first tactical glitch is NOT allowed as in rule 6 says: glitching in anyway will get you banned. Second, mudder saying words like "noob" hurt ur feeling? this game is 17+ brother. Plus all the time I hear all of u say it. Lastly indy, indy the only reason i unfreinded you was simply because you raged too much. It's not like I dont like you or anything, it's just a bit annoying bud.